Stains on the skin in the shade

azazazaz

textures looks normal near lightning source and ugly in shade.

i try different textures. The reason is not in them! 

i use "Realvision ENB" and "Enchanced light and FX"

game settings used high and ultra, not difference

post-326199-0-88359100-1491203947_thumb.pngpost-326199-0-07073100-1491203956_thumb.pngpost-326199-0-32749200-1491203962_thumb.pngpost-326199-0-13778000-1491203969_thumb.png

this problem appeared after reinstalling skyrim and mods, maybe i forgot something.

It looks like you're missing "No More Ugly Bronze Shine" or the equivalent that's sometimes included in skin replacers.

I had a quick search on nexus and couldn't find it but the chances are you already have it downloaded from a previous installation and just forgot to install it this time.

It looks like you're missing "No More Ugly Bronze Shine" or the equivalent that's sometimes included in skin replacers.

I had a quick search on nexus and couldn't find it but the chances are you already have it downloaded from a previous installation and just forgot to install it this time.

i dont install this mod a few years. most texture packs have it 

Archived