Sirenclaw (Deathclaw) Port to fallout 4?

Sirenclaw (Deathclaw) Port to fallout 4 
What i wanted to request was if some one could port my friends recently published deathclaw (named Sirenclaw's) From SFM Into fallout 4 
They also have the blender files needed if it helps whom ever would be willing to port it for him into fallout 4.

You can Contact my friend with his Skype: Dragon-V0942, To get the blender files or what ever if you are willing to help port it to fallout :D

Were to find the SFM Model 
75a7e6a2489484eeb969a4ff6a91f2ad.png

thanks for your time and hopefully some one can help port these sexy beasts into fallout 4 and make it a mod for the fans!

I would love to see this in-game but there is no way of being able to do so without seeing the state the files are in.  

I have not done any work with the models in Fallout 4 but in the older games you could swap out the nif files with any other nif file and it would work as long as they have about the same skeleton. As far as I know there is not a blender to nif tool so this would have to be saved in some way to be opened in 3dsmax then converted with a nif tool plugin.

I have not messed with model stuff in a long time so I am sure this information is outdated for fallout 4.

I would love to see this in-game but there is no way of being able to do so without seeing the state the files are in.  

I have not done any work with the models in Fallout 4 but in the older games you could swap out the nif files with any other nif file and it would work as long as they have about the same skeleton. As far as I know there is not a blender to nif tool so this would have to be saved in some way to be opened in 3dsmax then converted with a nif tool plugin.

I have not messed with model stuff in a long time so I am sure this information is outdated for fallout 4.

You would have to contact my friend like i linked, he's the one that took the original death-claw and reworked it in blender so im sure he would know if the Nif file is the same. Just if any one knows how hit him up he can hook you up with all the files used and made when he did this in blender. Im clueless about all this but i have hope someone could help,

Ps. you would get uploader rights and credit for making this mod  whom ever helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping it.

I decompiled the SFM Model and just by roughly comparing it, it mostly seems to have the same bone structure as the vanilla Deathclaw, except, that the Sirenclaw has a couple additional bones for the breasts and p*ssy. I have no idea, if this might cause issues along the way and I have not ported anything from *insert game/application here* to FO4 so far.

EDIT:

Decompiling the model is not 100% error-free so far. Or I need to check, if there is a new version of the decompiler tool. All the sub-models for the morph targets are broken. Or maybe the importer for 3ds max can't handle it properly. The base model seems to import fine, tho.

Bumping it.

I decompiled the SFM Model and just by roughly comparing it, it mostly seems to have the same bone structure as the vanilla Deathclaw, except, that the Sirenclaw has a couple additional bones for the breasts and p*ssy. I have no idea, if this might cause issues along the way and I have not ported anything from *insert game/application here* to FO4 so far.

EDIT:

Decompiling the model is not 100% error-free so far. Or I need to check, if there is a new version of the decompiler tool. All the sub-models for the morph targets are broken. Or maybe the importer for 3ds max can't handle it properly. The base model seems to import fine, tho.

Late reply, if you are having a problem i did post the contact info for the owner of the model who would for sure be willing to help you out, but good to hear that some one is looking into this for us :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like the Argonians... It's  a personal quirk, I know, I just can't see the reason to put mammary glands on a reptilian biped... At least for Argonians, you can maguffin it as someone lost a bet to Sheogorath when it came time to make them...

For cryin' outside... what use does a oviparous reptile have for boobs?

• 2 weeks later...

Like the Argonians... It's  a personal quirk, I know, I just can't see the reason to put mammary glands on a reptilian biped... At least for Argonians, you can maguffin it as someone lost a bet to Sheogorath when it came time to make them...

For cryin' outside... what use does a oviparous reptile have for boobs?

Boobs, to me at least, can be considered reproductive organs along with the rest of the body bits. Rather than milk, since all Deathclaws are mono-gendered (Forgive me for suddenly not remembering the proper term for that) They could be used in the production and release of their equivalent of sperm, or at the very least an enzyme that completes the fertilization process.

As for argonians, they are not actually reptiles, and can (Supposedly) breed with humans, elves, and who-knows-what-else... Not sure what book in the games' lore brings this up, but I can try to find it if you like. Honestly, though, I find the whole ordeal (or rather, both of them) just as pointless. then again, there's a reason we're on Loverslab and not the Nexus. Some lines are meant to be crossed, I suppose.

Anyway, thanks for the conversation either way, it was nice not having to give a simple response like: "Yes, it can," or "No, it can't,", -Labs

Like the Argonians... <snip>

<snip>

As for argonians, they are not actually reptiles, and can (Supposedly) breed with humans, elves, and who-knows-what-else... Not sure what book in the games' lore brings this up, but I can try to find it if you like. Honestly, though, I find the whole ordeal (or rather, both of them) just as pointless. then again, there's a reason we're on Loverslab and not the Nexus. Some lines are meant to be crossed, I suppose.

Anyway, thanks for the conversation either way, it was nice not having to give a simple response like: "Yes, it can," or "No, it can't,", -Labs

Breeding, not necessarily reproduce. RIshathra to borrow a concept from Ringworld.

Book is Racial Philology or something very akin to that.

Personally, I suspect that when it came time to create Argonians, whoever was responsible had a bet they had to pay off with Sheogorath...

"Give them what Sheo?"

"You heard me... Giv'em boobs... Titties, you know. You know, great bloody protruding things up there on the chest.  Besides...."

"<sigh> Besides what Sheo?"

"I like titties... Like'em almost as much as cheese."

Still don't much care for Argonians, and I still can't see a reason for boobs on basically a reptile. Like I say, personal quirk. Khajiit OTOH...

Let's say I prefer my pleasures mammalian...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

any progress or news i realy want this it looks like the mod i nabbe don my xbone along time ago for fallout 4 and i been looking everywhere for something similur srry bad grammar ps the mod was taken doiwn a hour later this was about a year ago on abox it was called femclaw and had hd textures and was amazeing

• 1 month later...

Archived