Hey all,

There are some mods I can't seem to find for Tamago, namely:

HiyokoGenetics

LoversEncounter

TamagoConfide

TamagoNews

TamagoSetBody

TamagoTopic

I would be very appreciative if someone could direct me to them.

LoversEncounter

TamagoConfide

TamagoNews

TamagoTopic

Those are found in of LoversTomagoClub_1_04.7z

And here is SetBody for you (downloaded it from here, but too lazy to search for a link again).

BTW, what does LoversEncounter and TamagoConfide do?

LoversEncounter

TamagoConfide

TamagoNews

TamagoTopic

Those are found in of LoversTomagoClub_1_04.7z

And here is SetBody for you (downloaded it from here' date=' but too lazy to search for a link again).

BTW, what does LoversEncounter and TamagoConfide do?

[/quote']

LoversEncounter I'm pretty sure allows for NPCs to have sex and the like when your not present. You get messages every so often mentioning how characters 'have to be careful, they could have a child doing that' and the like.

It goes well with Tamago club as the characters can have sex and even get pregnant without you even being near them.

As for Confide, I'm not really sure. I think it lets you ask characters about their menstruation phase. Though I could be wrong.

As for Confide' date=' I'm not really sure. I think it lets you ask characters about their menstruation phase.[/quote'] I thought, TamagoTopic does that. :-/

Hmmm, it probably does. Sadly I downloaded the mods in bulk so I'm not sure which does what exactly >.< My bad.

There are some mods I can't seem to find for Tamago, namely:

HiyokoGenetics

LoversEncounter

TamagoConfide

TamagoNews

TamagoSetBody

TamagoTopic

you can find them through google search look for -lovers pk aio-

a link in the site (i don't know if i can name it) and that points to a torrent of 3gb (it contains a long list of esp for tamago and lovers)

hope it's usefull

Archived