Platform Boots 1st attempt W.I.P.

beazalbob69

I will keep trying to improve my skills. This was just to see if I could get a custom mesh into skyrim and learn how to use the modeling tools and nifskope. I like the fishnet idea will probably give it a shot. I want to try to make a nice leather corset also.

[/u]

ALL people who has tried to make high heels seem to not understand that the feet shouldn't be there. People don't have that extremely small calves and all modders have ignored that, making totally unrealistic boots or heels.

Interesting thought... Have a "custom" race that has a mod that directs everything to the actual race.

For example "Nord 2" that has the much more versatile skeleton that allows for the modding of the feet, arms and such. But the mod directs every racial response as if it was just a regular "Nord". For completeness also apply it to "VampNord2".

but there I go again talking as if I know half a shit =P

Archived