vanilla loincloth break meshes

View File

This archive contains break meshes of loincloth clothes. You need to use break armor framework to get the mesh swap.
It is desireble to use bbb animations also.
I expect some minor mesh clipping and framework drop in cities.
To install the mod you should simply unpack the archive in temporary location and move it to Oblivion/Data folder or use wryeBash/ObMM.
I use different from vanilla meshes, make backup of meshes/clothes/lowerclass/05 folder if needed.

Terms of use
You can free to do anithing with it, edit and distribute.

Credits:
Coronerra for skeleton
Bethesda for original and buggy game
Grhys for female mesh
Senchan for male mesh from Robert Male Muscular Stock Clothing and Armor
micalov for used mesh
Oblivion modding community for break armor framework

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/21/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    break armor framework, Coronerras' Maximum Compatibility Skeleton

• 6 years later...

Have you seen:  dlebedkin1993   Last visited Loverslab November 7, 2020

So I don't think you get an answer

People use Blender or 3ds max.

But if you have meshes that are invisible in game the weighting is wrong or the textures/textures path.

I do not remember what exactly caused it. But with wrong textures you can get purple mesh, black mesh, game crash and invisible mesh in game.

Please upload your mesh and textures so I can test/check it.

The vanilla clothing is lower-class 08 and the textures are just the vanilla ones. The mesh is from HGEC Normal E-Cup w/BBB that I converted to fit the FRA Body.

My original Outfit Studio attempts were all invisible, but the original file I was editing works just fine. I actually just tried again in blender and even though it looks better, I got some weird stretchy visuals in game.

I don't think it's the texture path. From what I've found online it looks right in NifSkope and Outfit Studio.

I've added all my attempts and the file I was working with. I'm new to Blender but I'd love to figure out how to get meshes edited with it working in game. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your response!

Lowerclass08Blender.zip Lowerclass08OutfitStudio.zip shirt.nif

Edited by stonedtapir

Finding the error was easy, just a look into the nif. 

wr.jpg

In Oblivion are no BSDismemberSkinInstance.   In the 3 break nif is a BSDismemberSkinInstance in the shirt part.     The shirt.nif is fine and works in game.

Fixing the error was more problematic, just renaming the BSDismemberSkinInstance to NiSkinInstance didn't work.

So I add a new NiSkinInstance , NiSkinData and NiSkinPartition and used Mesh Rigger to weight the nif.

In game I noticed clipping during movements, nipple and breast.  So I  enlarged the shirts in the ba1 and ba2 break nif. Then run Mesh Rigger.

In game test = no clipping and not invisible

wr2.jpg

Here the  break nif with clipping and without clipping

shirt08break.7z

Mesh Rigger and clothes converter tool

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-beta-v089f-10-26-2014/

EDIT:  and your body is HGEC F-Cup  not E

Edited by fejeena

Thanks again for your help. I didn't know what mesh rigger was but it seems to do the trick. I've tried a few more test edits for myself and it works!

I'm not sure how or why the dismemberment shows up, but now I know if it does somethings wrong. Now I can keep editing meshes with some confidence that they'll work in game.

Seriously, thanks I really appreciate your help.