True wolves of Skyrim- but Dogs?!!

Hi.

I love the True Wolves of Skyrim. I love how it changes the default base game wolves into a much more pleasant looking wolf. I love the new wolf fur styles like the timber wolf etc.

Now i think in one version you can get a follower dog called Lola? And this dog looks a bit like a alsatian/wolf much like the True wolves wolf looks like.

I recently restarted my game and switched to USLEEP. I set up all my mods and started. 

Now i know for sure that ALL dogs in skyrim, Stump in Riverwood and also the dogs in whiterun ( dogs of whiterun mod that adds dogs) all was like that Lola in my previous skyrim modded game. All looked like her and much better than the default base game dog.

But now for some reason i cant get the dogs to do that. The wolves look like the True Wolves of Skyrim and they look great but for the life of me i cant work out what mod changed all the dogs and as i must have that mod, where is it and maybe have i got it in a wrong load order this time? The animal changing mods i use is Bellyaches mod, Immersive Creatures and also True wolves of Skyrim.

Does anyone know how i get all the skyrim dogs to look like Lola? i will try to attach a pic of lola so everyone knows what i mean.

post-661909-0-59279600-1489784679_thumb.jpg

Archived