Problem with body scale, NIO morph/Belly scale

LinksSword

As the title suggest im having problems getting the belly to grow properly, to be more specific i'm talking about the fact that the belly changes sizes when i remove/add armor, I tried many things to try and fix the problem, But no matter what when im naked the belly is bigger,

I have nio morphs and i noticed when removing npc belly on the femalebody nif, That when inflated by one of the mods the belly is actually expanded but removing the npc belly node on any armor results in it being flat, It's almost like nio is only working on the naked body and seems that the npc belly and nio are causing the mixed up body scaling.

Just so you know im using Chrono's "Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT" which is a CT77 body and im using a CT77 naked body that i think came with cbbe but the naked body doesn't look the same as the armor does in game. If anyone could help me with this i'd be very thankful.

And i guess i  should say that i had to go through a whole reinstall of skyrim before and add all of my mods back in and everything is good except this problem, And i should also say that i had this problem once before and i fixed it somehow i don't remember how i might have just used different armor set.

Archived