Beautiful Underground Ladies

View File

Beautiful Underground Ladies Trailer

Bribed To Keep Modding! Not Supporting Mxr Mods, Vatiwah, PewDiePie! No More Perverted Content
https://youtu.be/fxQklTi8WSU

Description
This mod is a standalone replacer for the main ladies involved in the Thieves Guild. This mod replaces Vex, Tonilia and Sapphire.

Thank you for the support!
I'll continue making mods, and I appreciate the support many of you have given me. I'm even grateful for the 1 dollars donations. Thank you. I'll focus on quality mods now, decent mods, mostly new land mods, quests mods, immersive mods etc. If you have donated & you want a shoutout on my Steam wall, Youtube video, or any special requests let me know & I will do it, the only request I won't make is make women look like objects, expose women, make sex mods or half naked women, anything that will cause teenagers or adults to jack off, fap off, masturbate you get the point.

Donate
paypal.me/DJRedRad

Permission
I know I said in the video that I don't want the mods I create on the Nexus anymore but some people convinced me so it's fine, Taoxue can upload my mods on the Nexus.

Author's Note
I was bribed to keep modding, but I was still going to keep modding. Appreciate everyone who donated. I'm no longer a DJ! I don't care for the fame anymore. The mods I make are mods in which I will use for my own gaming pleasure. I'm no longer doing perverted mods though, that's not the kind of crowd I want to attract. I was raised in a traditional Christian home & I refuse to sell out, I will most likely lose subscribers & fans, but I just can't do it anymore. The vast majority of society is going downhill, but I refuse to go downhill with society. The last thing I want is to attract perverts, rapists and sick minded people. Why did I stop doing Sexy replacers? Because I felt sick to my stomach, when people commented, fap fap fap. Sex sells. I'm jacking off to your mods etc. The turning point was when a girl told me good fap material, I told her that's not the reason why I'm doing the Sexy replacers, she then told me then why was I doing it, so I felt sick to my stomach & I couldn't do it anymore. I'll make decent, beautiful replacers now and I'll focus on new land mods, quest mods etc. I'm also not supporting Vatiwah, MxR Mods and all the perverted mod reviewers out there. So don't confuse me with them, I refuse to sell out to the majority, I refuse to sell out to gain more subs or views. I rather do good meaningful mods, that don't attract perverted people, even if I lose subs or views. I'm not selling out anymore.

Credits
CBBE by Caliente
SG Textures by Hello Santa
KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies Stealthic Khaos and Shocky
Eyes of Aber

"the only request I won't make is make women look like objects, expose women, make sex mods or half naked women, anything that will cause teenagers or adults to jack off, fap off, masturbate you get the point."

You know that most of your mods are making women look like sex objects?  I am only trying to say that there is nothing inherently wrong with pleasuring yourself its natural but people place a negative connotation on the act of masturbation. I don't know it just seems too weird to me hearing this when you're posting on a website that is known for its sexmods.

You talk about selling out, I mean i don't really believe you can sell out unless you go against your own values. If you don't like making sexy mods thats fine I just don't see why you have to place such a negative view on it and the people that do.

Also about "making women look like sex objects" the thing is seeing women/men as sexy or hot isn't a negative thing and dressing sexy or provactive isn't a negative thing either, this whole opinion that if women or men look a certain way or consired too sexy its treated as something bad which I just don't agree with. If you label a woman/man as a sexobject based on what she/he wears or looks like isn't that kind of a shit way of thinking?

I gave up arguing with Catholics a long time ago. The universe started at one point so therefore there must be a god or something. Fair argument but I must clear one thing up:

Sex object:61izRe9YtVL._SY450_.jpg

Sex object?:woman-standing-shower.jpg

OKAY then. I think I made my point. Keep up the modding you delicious saint you. :angel:

he said christain nto catholic and also i was raised in a christain household too but if i could id totaly make sex mods imean its not like im going out and having actual sex i feel the lord would aprove of this as a alternative then giving out my virginity to the first guy i meet

• 2 weeks later...