Skyrim se modding disappearing textures!

I deleted the NiAplhaProperty in nif and recreated it via node attach

I also added the vertex_aplha flag in the BSLightingShader

Not 100% out ofthe above which solved it but alas it's solved it but it was a nif issue!

I will complete all the fixes and upload to lovers... A black talon outfit for sse :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have just encountered exactly this issue with a single armour piece in a set.  Converting the nif for SSE made no difference, I pinned it down to the alpha property because completely removing it resolved it. From what you've said toxsickcity, it seems maybe the vertex alpha flag now has some significant effect on the nialpha property - I don't recall it making a difference with classic.

Hey guys

I have a video i filmed of the screen on my skyrim se, the texture keeps disappearing on camera moves..

I have tried so many things and am stuck!

Issue replecated on two computers

hey this is a shot in the dark BACK UP your mesh/es 1ST

but give it a try open 

nif in nifskope click NiTriShape expand to BSDismemberSkinInstance  right click NiSkinData select skeleton click fix bone bounds

idk 

Hope that helps

post-228667-0-72885200-1491276925_thumb.jpg

Archived