[DOA5LR] Are there any blank nude mods for the girls?

Singe

I've been looking around to find if any blank nude mods was put out that didn't have nipples and vaginas.

Use LR Photostudio and remove the clothing on certain mods. They won't have Nipples or Vaginas.

I've been looking around to find if any blank nude mods was put out that didn't have nipples and vaginas.

Use LR Photostudio and remove the clothing on certain mods. They won't have Nipples or Vaginas.

you will end with a girl with holes through her body instead lol

Any suggestions on which of those mods are good to use?

There are mods that don't end up with holes.

There are mods that don't end up with holes.

Those are the ones I'm looking for.

Archived