NPC Standing

Well i already have some problems and solved them by reinstalling sexlab but now some of my animations are kind of broken like "Leito Reverse Cowgirl Anal 2" i tried to use it and my character was fine doing everything that he is supposed to do in the animation but the NPC, i started the animation is just standing there not like in T pose or something he is on his normal idle (i used a dialogue option to skip brynjolf's quest with madesi's ring so i don't know if something happened while starting the animation but i tried to stand still and let everything load before the animation start)

UPDATE : I tried again to see if this would continue but now played some of Funnybizness animations and they worked fine. Unfortunately idk how to fix the broken ones.

Run FNIS.

From what I've discovered, the answer to "why isn't this happening" is always, Run FNIS.

And start a new game.

If neither of those things fixes it, copy your Papyrus log and paste it into a post here so the smart people (meaning not me) can read through it and troubleshoot for you.

Run FNIS.

From what I've discovered, the answer to "why isn't this happening" is always, Run FNIS.

And start a new game.

If neither of those things fixes it, copy your Papyrus log and paste it into a post here so the smart people (meaning not me) can read through it and troubleshoot for you.

When i made the topic, my logging was deactivated and i tried to see if the NPC would stand still but most of the animations are working fine.

Papyrus.0.log

Archived