Dagger's animations for WickedWhims

dagger00

Thanks everybody!

it doesnt work :(

Yes, thanks. Strange I didn't notice that. It should now, but I am not sure, there're many problems with this. One thing is I can't figure out how to make a smooth transition between ik targets. At this point the bone just jumps from one target to another.

I thought I could make it to work with animation like this one, but it now I have to say it is a failure and so there's no IK. But, I think, maybe you can still use it for animation with a single actor in some cases.

post-1694620-0-99912300-1500314247_thumb.gif

addons.zip

Hey Dagger!

I like what you're doing here,

Even if it's not WW compatible at the moment, still looks hot,

Single actor stuff like this is still useful, especially for podium dancers at the strip joints etc! :D

Exactly what R-Lo has said. This may not be able to work with IK + WW but it's not a total loss. This is perfect for a strip club or just a tease for another sim. The motions are fluid and very natural. I say great job!

Was totally thinking of you and your place!!! :heart:

Exactly what R-Lo has said. This may not be able to work with IK + WW but it's not a total loss. This is perfect for a strip club or just a tease for another sim. The motions are fluid and very natural. I say great job!

LOL yes girl! :wub:  I was like OMG this would be a PEFECT starter before they hit the pole! :D 

I am fine tooth combing all of my CC right now and of course getting distracted but I will be using this for sure once I have all my CC back and can play my other sims/lots! 

LOL yes girl! :wub: I was like OMG this would be a PEFECT starter before they hit the pole! :D

I am fine tooth combing all of my CC right now and of course getting distracted but I will be using this for sure once I have all my CC back and can play my other sims/lots!

Not even just as a starter!!

It makes for killer decor, it's certainly pleasing to the eye to have dancers on the podiums as well as poles,

The beauty of this not being integrated with ww means that it's not gonna choke things up to have dancers doing their thing while favours are being given ;)

@Dagger,

Could this be used with the pose player or as default replacement/override?

Thanks everybody!

Could this be used with the pose player or as default replacement/override?

Sure. I can make a simpler version maybe, to make it look more generic.

As many as you like!! There's nothing simple or generic about this, many strip clubs and furnishings have been made but this is a key element!

I finally managed to make a smooth transitions between IK targets. So you can use multiple targets and there will be no mesh intersections or jumping. Clip import also fixed so you can import an animation in blender and see how it was made.

This is the same animation from above:

post-1694620-0-91380700-1500646545_thumb.gif

addons.zip

• 1 month later...

these animations are so smooth! love them!  :heart:

Thanks!

I forgot to mention something about how to make a smooth transaction.

Take a look at this for example. This is a part of the last animation I posted here.

post-1694620-0-78883700-1504347747_thumb.png

During the animation, the left hand moves upwards along the body. The lady touches her belly, then touches her breasts. But we don't know the size of her belly nor the size of her breast in game, so we want to use at least two targets, one for the belly and one for the breast.

Suppose we already made the weight curves for the left hand. Select the b__L_Hand__ bone and you will see them under the "IK" curve group in the curve editor.

post-1694620-0-96595600-1504352679_thumb.png

Now, let's take a closer look at the curve editor.

post-1694620-0-87385200-1504350063_thumb.png

Pay attention to the values. You can try other ones, but these works for me. In this example the whole transaction takes 41 frame (120 - 161), during this time the game engine will calculate the position of the hand according to positions of both targets, before 120 and after 161 frame - according to position of only one of them. That's it.  :)

See attach for complete animation example.

example.zip

• 2 weeks later...

Thx! One of the best of the site. You should do more of these.

Thanks! Maybe I will.

I forgot to say there is my rig inside the attach above. It is my first rig in blender, but I spent some time on it, so maybe someone will find it useful. It has an ability to move spine bone's pivot point (see pose.bones["Body"]["pivot_slide"]). I don't have exact same male rig, but you can do one easy with copy transforms constraint.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/11/2017 at 3:29 PM, dagger00 said:

Thanks! Maybe I will.

I forgot to say there is my rig inside the attach above. It is my first rig in blender, but I spent some time on it, so maybe someone will find it useful. It has an ability to move spine bone's pivot point (see pose.bones["Body"]["pivot_slide"]). I don't have exact same male rig, but you can do one easy with copy transforms constraint.

I really like the rig you posted Dagger, thank you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11-9-2017 at 9:29 PM, dagger00 said:

Thanks! Maybe I will.

Today I tried to use your rig. (I have tried many costum rigs sofar and each one has it's pro's and cons) Your rig resulted in a very smooth seduction dance.:classic_wub: I like the stability of the feet and so on.  I will certainly use it more often. So thank you for making this. :classic_smile:

But I do miss the ability to do more with the fingers and the face though. The eyes are all up when moving the head in a certain way. (or do I do something wrong?) Now I'm a total noob as it comes to adjusting the rig itself, so I will concentrate on making poses and animations. If you some day want to improve your rig, the ability to move the fingers and some expression in the face would be on my wishlist. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zivyx
On 3/2/2018 at 11:41 AM, kortjakje said:

Today I tried to use your rig. (I have tried many costum rigs sofar and each one has it's pro's and cons) Your rig resulted in a very smooth seduction dance.:classic_wub: I like the stability of the feet and so on.  I will certainly use it more often. So thank you for making this. :classic_smile:

But I do miss the ability to do more with the fingers and the face though. The eyes are all up when moving the head in a certain way. (or do I do something wrong?) Now I'm a total noob as it comes to adjusting the rig itself, so I will concentrate on making poses and animations. If you some day want to improve your rig, the ability to move the fingers and some expression in the face would be on my wishlist. 

Don't use the P head bone. Look for the bone named C_head and select it. The eyes and the head move together with this bone.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived