exhibitionism skill

Hey sasgirl!

From WickedWhims topic:

What are basics of exhibitionism?

Exhibitionism skill is based on objectives and leveling it will give you more confidence to do more exhibitionism interactions. You can disable exhibitionism in settings to avoid this process.

Starting with exhibitionism requires you to change into revealing clothing (swimwear and sleepwear) and showing off to other sims. First three levels can be easily cheated by using a mirror instead of showing off to other sims.

NPC sims will learn a little bit of exhibitionism on their own. You can influence them by exhibitionism conversations, which will allow them to level up more by every day.

Underwear of sims can be changed by using any dresser object.

• 4 months later...

HI!

In regards to the exhibitionism skill, is there a way to prevent people from leaving your house naked?

My sims is at level 5 and after every encounter she leaves her clothes off and so does her partner. When he/she leaves, they don't always put their clothes back on. I have the option turned off and it hasn't changed anything. 

HI!

In regards to the exhibitionism skill, is there a way to prevent people from leaving your house naked?

My sims is at level 5 and after every encounter she leaves her clothes off and so does her partner. When he/she leaves, they don't always put their clothes back on. I have the option turned off and it hasn't changed anything. 

If they aren't going to work they won't dress up on their own, you need to do it manually. That's just how the mod works.

Archived