Need help starting out

exxima

Sorry for creating a new topic for help, but im kind of stuck.

I believe I have everything installed from Sexout to SCR.

When I go in game, the skins are replaced to BnB correctly, but the only thing i can get my character to do is masturbate. The MCM shows stats of rape/other sexual encounters but I can not get those to happen. Not even though dialogue. From what I understood, SCR was supposed to cover all that. Im sorry if im mistaken . Anybody know how to get things going from where im at?

No, SCR just holds common resources for mods to reference. To enable sexual interactions you need another plugin; easiest way is something like SexKey (really basic, hit hotkey on NPC/creature and activates a random sex scene), or SexoutSexLite, which is a basic dialogue-interaction plugin, you ask if an NPC wants to bang, can suggest finding a third, suggest where and what to do (loosely), to activate a sex scene. No consequences from them really though. Unethical Deeds is a pretty-good all-in-one for some other aspects (like combat consequence sexual interaction), with configurable options for what you want. If you just want a basic NPC hookup mod that is light and functional, SexoutSexLite would be fine.

Archived