HELP! Character's UUNP Smashed Ass While Moving

C5Kev

I could use some help...   My character's UUNP Special body is created in BS. For some reason, when looking at her from the side, her ass is smashed flat as if hit by a semi truck.  I've been living with this for quite some time now, but since I usually see her from behind, I didn't let it bother me. Now it bothers me. This only happens when moving.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening and/or how to fix it? Surely I can't be the only "victim". Then again, maybe I am !  :D

I could use some help...   My character's UUNP Special body is created in BS. For some reason, when looking at her from the side, her ass is smashed flat as if hit by a semi truck.  I've been living with this for quite some time now, but since I usually see her from behind, I didn't let it bother me. Now it bothers me. This only happens when moving.

Does anyone have an idea as to why this is happening and/or how to fix it? Surely I can't be the only "victim". Then again, maybe I am !  :D

I posted this over in "General" as well, but thought this might be a better place for my question.

Are you running a skeleton that supports HDT? I've had an issue like that myself from running improper skeleton with the same body.

Yes, of course.  XPSMSE...

Also make sure your HDT extension plugins and settings aren't rubbish.  v14.28 is your best bet.  There's a ton of custom presets around LL that improve upon it. 

Rubbish? How would one know that?  :)   I've got 14.28 and use Mintous' (spelling?) HDT...BBP.xml

With that said, after checking other HDT...BBP's and it's still happening, I checked my skeleton, which was ver. 3.75. (3.75?). So I DL'ed 3.93 and it's FIXED!!!  Thanks froomba75 for making me check THAT out!  Don't know if upgrading to FNIS 6.3 or BS did / overwrote something, but I guess it really doesn't matter!

Thanks guys!!!!!  I've been looking at this for a looong time and just lived with it, even though I know it's f*cked up.

Archived