I'm sure I'm doing something stupid, but...

Hello,

I'm using UUNP HDT body, and I get the attached results. I'm sure there's something perfectly simple and perfectly stupid, but I'm new to this whole thing so I'm trying to figure this one out without a lot of background, so any help (and patience) would be much appreciated.

post-1738671-0-34828400-1488768080_thumb.png

post-1738671-0-16912000-1488768081_thumb.png

it looks like your using the wrong skeleton

I'm using XPS32 MSE. I thought that was the standard. Maybe I'll reinstall it and see what happens.

ETA: Well, that didn't help, and neither did going back to XP32 MS. 

Edited again to add: I reinstalled everything relating to the skeleton from all the mods I'm using and that fixed it.

Try using (All in one animated pussy) you dont need cbbe unp unpb uunp 7base . AIOAP it comes with full HDT body  . I also use hdt physics extensions and xp32 skeleton extended  maximum . I never use SL fill has I get problems with this mod try Fill Her Up and Being female . Works perfectly for me you have working TBBBV choose of skins when installing . 

Archived