Sandboxing.

I'm looking for a sandboxing ai package that will have them wonder in&out of the inn or wherever their location is set for my plathora of follower mods so the location is not congested that i can assign them in tesedit.

I have only tried a few sandboxing ai packages from the drop down box in tesedit and i have even found a mod that increase's the radius of a large amount of ai packages, but even with the increase in radius they still remain in the same cell. 

The ai packages i have tried are defaultsandboxeditorlocation 512/1024 and sandboxmultilocation but this one coupled with the 512 pack made them only move in a small circle and hopefully someone can point me to the correct one if there is one.

I would love a mod like this as well because the one I'm currently using, Multiple Floors Sandboxing http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/57376/?, only limits my followers to the same cell like the OP said.  
I think if vanilla NPCs can sandbox over different cells then there has to be a way for this.  Just wanted to show there are other people interested for a mod like this, if it doesn't already exist.

Archived