Anyone have a copy of the Lynx follower mod?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, MickKizzy said:

THE GUY WHO MADE THIS MOD WANTS $40 TO DOWNLOAD A MOD...... ROBBING BAR STEWARD.

For this reason, Mr.SkyrimGTX is prohibited on Loverslab!
he's a little sh**** criminal, because he steals resources from others and then sells them!

12 minutes ago, winny257 said:

For this reason, Mr.SkyrimGTX is prohibited on Loverslab!
he's a little sh**** criminal, because he steals resources from others and then sells them!

Yeah it's obvious the guy has 0 talent of his own. I bet even that shitty font he uses on every mod was stolen too. Can't even cook up his own text. Guy needs to take a bath with a toaster. ?

2 hours ago, deadwinter said:

Yeah it's obvious the guy has 0 talent of his own. I bet even that shitty font he uses on every mod was stolen too. Can't even cook up his own text. Guy needs to take a bath with a toaster. ?

the disadvantage is but, if he steals then he punished all People, because the original mod authors their works (mods) pull back.
these Sh** guy one have to pull out of the traffic, but unfortunately that is not so easy.

45 minutes ago, winny257 said:

the disadvantage is but, if he steals then he punished all People, because the original mod authors their works (mods) pull back.
these Sh** guy one have to pull out of the traffic, but unfortunately that is not so easy.

Yep he ruins it for everyone. I really sympathize with the people who have talent that get their stuff stolen.

Especially these wonderful Asian modders with epic talent. They bring so many gifts to the table.

• 1 month later...

I can get where you guys are going to but...

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.61a31b1c9c98bb5912d867039490938e.png

Paji technically gave him the permission...

Yeah, it still doesn't mean he can charge money for the mods if most of them were assets from other people that they gave him permission to use but...

Archived