help me loversvictims

olive

Bonjour,

je jouais jusqu'a maintenant avec slavetrader et underground les nouveaux esp, j'ai installé loversvictims et je n'arrive pas a trouver le départ des quétes je dois rater quelque chose du à mon mauvais anglais .

Pourrait on me mettre sur la voie???

merci

Hello,

I played until now with the new underground slavetrader and esp, I installed loversvictims and I can not find the start of a quest I missed something in my bad English.

Could you put me on the way??

thank you

Olive,

Please don't use the report button to ask for help. The report button is to be used for pointing out rules violations.

Lovers victims is an old plugin that is no longer being used. It is not compatible with bravil underground or slave trader v91 or v1.0. You would also need lovers slave trader v5 which is no longer hosted here.

If you can find the old slave trader plugin then the question you are asking can be answered here in this thread (read the OP): http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2486 (hint: you talk to Ysabel)

Archived