Having Issues with TamagoClub

Having some basic issues, thought you all could help. Basically, I noticed that about 3-4 days of gameplay it'll say i've reached the token limit, which I assume means the maximum amount of sperm tokens maybe have been distributed through the game? I cast the tamagoclub spell and reset the worlds sperm / egg / child system, and then with 4 women in my house, rested for about 20 days, checking their menstruation cycle each 24 hours. Even after 20 days, none of them produced an egg cell, and were always either on their period, or at their "blue phase".

Any idea what issue could be causing this, or a work around? or a way to increase the amount of tokens that can exist in my world? I feel like I wont be able to get anyone pregnant if the world around me is capping the amount of semen that can be in someone.

switch to TC 1.1+ there is no token limit there.

You can increase token limit by using command atm I don't remember how it was called you can see it in TC advanced options, by default it is set to 200.

Tokens are also wombs I think and ovums for sure.

If you have a lot of npc from mods you will also have to install patch for TC, if you insist on using old one. Patch for increasing limit can be found somewhere in TC 1.04 thread.

Archived