how do I get alpha-152 transparent effect? help.

doa5casual

The transparency of Alpha-152 is proper to Alpha-152.

This is impossible, for now, to transfer the transparency of this character to an other.

If you want it you have to swap your model directly on Alpha-152 character but you might have crash when you'll enter in fight.

Using -C file from your model will fix the crash but will remove transprency.

The transparency of Alpha-152 is proper to Alpha-152.

This is impossible, for now, to transfer the transparency of this character to an other.

If you want it you have to swap your model directly on Alpha-152 character but you might have crash when you'll enter in fight.

Using -C file from your model will fix the crash but will remove transprency.

damn, I know we can move other characters to alpha but not alpha to other characters. oh well thanks for clearing that up. I was really hoping to have an alpha with kasumi or phase4 movesets or other characters, i thought it would be a pretty cool effect if we could apply the transparency of alpha.

I'm also interesting in that and I might make more research by my own to get the transparency setting when I have some free time.

Regarding the moveset, you can still have the moveset of Alpha-152 to another character but the process is quite annoying and a bit buggy.

I tried to find back my thread about that but it look like I can't find it.

I gave the infos here too but it's a old version when I started to make these research, it could help anyway : http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/moveset-mods.6326/

And here an old video when I made the test :

Archived