Help needed - D0nutz Armory leveled list pacht ???

Hi guys

Today looking for some lore friendly weapons to add to my skyrim i found these mods called:

D0nutz armory - Iron maces

D0nutz armory - Iron daggers

D0nutz armory - Iron axes

This three mods are based on iron weapons category and only craftable via forge, and looking for leveled list of this mods doesn't exist and the author are banned from Nexus (idk why) and nobody did a leveled list pacht, i would ask if someone can make a leveled list pacht why myself i don't know how to do it

Looks really good ingame and it's a miss the bandits cannot have this variants of iron weapons

If someone make a leveled list pacht or have one leveled pacht list, pls, comment below, can be very helpfull for all

Here you go;

d0nutz's armory - Iron Maces.7z

d0nutz's armory - Iron Axes.7z

d0nutz's armory - Iron Daggers.7z

You still need the original mods, just install these if asked to overwrite say yes, if using mo either merge with the original mod or add as another and place just below the original in the left pane so that the esp overwrites the original one.

Do not forget to rebuild merge/bash and any skyproc patchers afterwards either.

Not too sure how common they will be for npc's as they are not tested.

Here you go;

attachicon.gifd0nutz's armory - Iron Maces.7z

attachicon.gifd0nutz's armory - Iron Axes.7z

attachicon.gifd0nutz's armory - Iron Daggers.7z

You still need the original mods, just install these if asked to overwrite say yes, if using mo either merge with the original mod or add as another and place just below the original in the left pane so that the esp overwrites the original one.

Do not forget to rebuild merge/bash and any skyproc patchers afterwards either.

Not too sure how common they will be for npc's as they are not tested.

Thx for the leveled list Varithina, i gonna check it right now, thx for your work

Take my +1

Archived