Pai, Sarah, Naotora, Mai is Private Paradise.

Holden - DOAHDM

Swapping characters and face meshes to different characters has been a common practice to get these characters in PP, but I'm curious, what have you guys found to be the best swaps most appropriate for each of these characters? I would like to make them all compatible soon but I don't know what the best options would be. 

Dunno what is the best swap for face and I'm feeling curious to know if some people will actually say how they proceed too.

To my side I still do it manually mesh by mesh to replace a face. Tedious way, certainly not the best one but the most faithful maybe.

for Pai, I extract the head and hairstyle files and with bone tool swap the data for Leifang, then I rename and load the head, hairtsyle and a costume with autolink, for Sarah, I use Christie, I've seen images using Kokoro for Mai and Naotora swaps, but I haven't tested it yet

I've tried using Sarah for Christie but the eyes turn out weird even with bone swap

for Pai, I extract the head and hairstyle files and with bone tool swap the data for Leifang, then I rename and load the head, hairtsyle and a costume with autolink, for Sarah, I use Christie, I've seen images using Kokoro for Mai and Naotora swaps, but I haven't tested it yet

I've tried using Sarah for Christie but the eyes turn out weird even with bone swap

using tmc bone tool, lei-fang for pai and momiji for sarah, nearly perfect. swapped helena for naotora which works better in my opinion but mai is ok with phase4.

using tmc bone tool, lei-fang for pai and momiji for sarah, nearly perfect. swapped helena for naotora which works better in my opinion but mai is ok with phase4.

The problem with Mai is that I can't seem to get her to blink properly on any model.

The problem with Mai is that I can't seem to get her to blink properly on any model.

well thats true but overall it works fine, just not perfect. I tried looking for a better candidate but I havent had any luck either, shes most likely unique so Im guessing that without any major mods its not going to be perfect no matter what. either you get neck seams or weird face expressions. anyways good luck, I hope you can produce some good results. just a quick question, the motions cannot be implemented in to the winning animations? if so this way swaps wont be necessary.

• 2 weeks later...

use movie data tool >>>  face root  + tmc/tmcl face and hair ( naotora , pai , mai or sarah ) + tmc/tmcl costume better than swap phase4 by tmc bone tool 

example youtube channel use this method 

https://www.youtube.com/user/yukkwan2013

https://www.youtube.com/user/caribbzg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbITroropLk3IM3YQQFshqQ

videos :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NkEyl-nXvE

Archived