Having opposite problem most have in Bodyslide....

indyskyho

My character's body will not change in RaceMenu when body armor is not equipped, but with body armor on, it works perfectly.

The kicker is, some of the mods I have are still inflating normally. Inflation Framework is installed so I'm not sure if that overrides scaling or what?

I have tried redoing the body / hands / feet  in Bodyslide studio but with no luck... If it were armor not working I would understand how to fix it, but the naked sliders being broke is throwing me off a bit, hopefully someone here has a pretty good idea of what is going on to save me some time, thanks!!!

I didn't think bodyslide was a SexLab mod so I wasn't sure where tech support posts go for this mod go, sorry if this is not the place...

EDIT: Fixed it, thanks!!! I don't know why I hit "batch build" instead of "build" but that is what broke it I think... Learned a couple new things too while fixing it so all for the best!

Hey thanks for the reply...

Yea I check "Build Morphs" before Batch Build, is that what you meant?

And yep, I am using Unique Character v1.1, but this problem started in the past few days and I am unsure what caused it. I used Unique Character for months with no issues?

I'm sure there is something I did wrong, I just couldn't tell you what, lol. Hopefully it is pretty easy to fix. The next thing I will try later tonight is making a new character and see if the problem persists across multiple characters... Thanks again for the reply and any additional help you can give!

Archived