Problems with Devious Devices

I've haven't used Deviously Cursed loot in a long while, and when I realized it had an update in November, I decided I'd try it again. Unfortunately, even though I have all the requisite mods, the devices never actually show up on my character. They either have a weird glowing texture or are just invisible. This is the first time I've had this problem. If you can help, I'd appreciate it!

I've read through it. The closest thing I can find to my problem is the purple mesh or textures on the items. It's entirely possible that I didn't download a certain mesh or whatever, if that's even possible. But I do have Zaz Animations, all the devious devices mods(assets, integration,expansion) and their requirements. I have no idea what I could be missing. Its not like the items aren't equipped. They just don't appear on the character. I also do run bodyslide for CBBE.

I've read through it. The closest thing I can find to my problem is the purple mesh or textures on the items. It's entirely possible that I didn't download a certain mesh or whatever, if that's even possible. But I do have Zaz Animations, all the devious devices mods(assets, integration,expansion) and their requirements. I have no idea what I could be missing. Its not like the items aren't equipped. They just don't appear on the character. I also do run bodyslide for CBBE.

You need to batch build the meshes for the devices in bodyslide. But for CBBE i've noticed myself that some items appearently lack a group, so you need "unassigned" or something as well.

I'm not completely sure what your're saying. This is actually the first time I've ever downloaded Bodyslide, so if there is a way to use it, I don't know how.

Edit: K, nevermind, I think I've figure it out. I poked around in the files and the bodyslide in the Skyrim folders. There I clicked "Batch Build" and was able to get all the textures. Thx for the help!!!

Archived