[Sims 4] [WIP] Desireee's animations for WickedWhims

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol

!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

At last, after x years, I finally posted an update. I wasn't active lately because life was literally shit. Since I had nothing to do for the past few days, I decided to update my old animations and add some voices to them. I redid my old animations and tried to add more movement to them. I also reuploaded the old animations file because when someone extracts it, nothing comes out. It turned out that the file was just hidden lmao. There's still a lot of stuff to do here and updating things is just the beginning. I hope I can do the updates quickly.

I hope you like the update!

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Desireee said:

lol

!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!!NEW UPDATE!

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

At last, after x years, I finally posted an update. I wasn't active lately because life was literally shit. Since I had nothing to do for the past few days, I decided to update my old animations and add some voices to them. I redid my old animations and tried to add more movement to them. I also reuploaded the old animations file because when someone extracts it, nothing comes out. It turned out that the file was just hidden lmao. There's still a lot of stuff to do here and updating things is just the beginning. I hope I can do the updates quickly.

I hope you like the update!

Thanks!

So we keep both files in our folders ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/29/2018 at 5:18 PM, dranelbums said:

HOW TO DOWNLOAD THIS?

On 12/14/2018 at 2:14 AM, Sims Nubii said:

I´am new at this page were do i can downlode it?

Please Help ;)

On 12/20/2018 at 12:56 PM, pkid123 said:

thx. it is good, but how can i download the file???

lol im sorry for the late reply. Just click on the new link found the first page of this thread. 

or click the link below

• 2 weeks later...