[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

@ryofu

You're welcome ryofu ^^!Glad that you enjoy it.

About ME3 models no i haven't given up on converting them.

I'll still work on those,actually, i was working on Ashely but i got that problem with her hair so i left her standing aside for a while but i'll work on ME models for sure.

At this moment,i'm working on mk 9 Shao Kahn armor(almost finished),Kagura alternative armor and i just finished Dead Rising 1 Isabela Outfit,Land of Chaos Foliage Outfit and also Tera Online Elegant dress.Next, i think i can take a look on your and @Sersay Requests.

Guest Harryngton

@harryngton

hey man' date=' i'm still workin' on her head as a helmet. Goin' good so far but it won't have face rigged since it's a "helmet".

[/quote']

(Internet was a bit wonky recently, wasn't able to respond)

Not a problem at all, that's exactly what was expected.

Hope you're not overworking yourself, mate! Haha

It must be tough keeping up with all of this. Kudos.

@Harryngton

Oh so i'll keep working on her bro, I'll post updates soon.

Oh yeah, i was a bit overworking last week hehehehhe

Glad that weekend came and i enjoyed drinking some beer and have fun with my girl and friends.

@Zomonstro

I need to see if i can find those models but i can point you some tutorials for sure.

I followed these(cause i'm using 3ds max here) and they are very detailed and explained.My tip: Try to convert one sword or a helmet first after that you'll be familiar with that and it'll be easy to work on armors.

http://www.youtube.com/user/officerbeardontcare?feature=watch

@LucentShard

Thank you brother. I'm glad you like it.

I do take requests but i dont have any models from Lunia. I had some similar meshes that i can edit to look-a-like.

It's up to you if you want to but if you do, you're a hero in my eyes.

I use CBBEv3 and I've been trying to go for the Elf archer look and

I think that Arien has the best outfit and bow look.

Yet there are no good bow mods and the closest outfit I can

find is Elwing by Nausicaa.

@Harryngton

Oh so i'll keep working on her bro' date=' I'll post updates soon.

Oh yeah, i was a bit overworking last week hehehehhe

Glad that weekend came and i enjoyed drinking some beer and have fun with my girl and friends.

@Zomonstro

I need to see if i can find those models but i can point you some tutorials for sure.

I followed these(cause i'm using 3ds max here) and they are very detailed and explained.My tip: Try to convert one sword or a helmet first after that you'll be familiar with that and it'll be easy to work on armors.

http://www.youtube.com/user/officerbeardontcare?feature=watch

@LucentShard

Thank you brother. I'm glad you like it.

I do take requests but i dont have any models from Lunia. I had some similar meshes that i can edit to look-a-like.

[/quote']

Just to let you know the mod link is this

UPDATE #26(Prince of Persia Maliki GreatSword and he Last Remnant Faleria Greatsword Released)

scaled.php?server=689&filename=35758430.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=837&filename=67833593.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=401&filename=69061700.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=442&filename=91698063.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=404&filename=77998440.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=140&filename=63738495.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=690&filename=13348065.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=580&filename=34671455.jpg&res=landing

@LucentShard

I found one outfit that gets close to that, it's from SC5.

I'll try that soon xD

@zomonstros

Oh didn't know that. I can take a look to see if i can convert it bro.

Thanks for the link.

@hussainmushahid

You're probably using body 1(weight slider 100) or any body different than 0.I made it only for body 0 version yet(body 0 means weight slider 0,slide it completely to the left on racemenu) so you'll get that using any intermediate weight.

I'll post it soon,with weight slider support.

@ryofu

You're welcome ryofu ^^!Glad that you enjoy it.

About ME3 models no i haven't given up on converting them.

I'll still work on those' date='actually, i was working on Ashely but i got that problem with her hair so i left her standing aside for a while but i'll work on ME models for sure.

At this moment,i'm working on mk 9 Shao Kahn armor(almost finished),Kagura alternative armor and i just finished Dead Rising 1 Isabela Outfit,Land of Chaos Foliage Outfit and also Tera Online Elegant dress.Next, i think i can take a look on your and @Sersay Requests.

[/quote']

That's great news. Will be eagerly awaiting your Mass Effect models :D BTW i have a question regarding the Miranda model, the White model works perfectly fine, but the alternate black outfit gives me a purple no texture effect for the outfit. Did i install it incorrectly?

And thanks for taking the time to see if you can make my request.

@hussainmushahid

You're probably using body 1(weight slider 100) or any body different than 0.I made it only for body 0 version yet(body 0 means weight slider 0' date='slide it completely to the left on racemenu) so you'll get that using any intermediate weight.

I'll post it soon,with weight slider support.

[/quote']

it worked, thanks!

@shugotenshi

You're welcome brother.

@ryofu

Oh that's strange bro.I'll re-checked the model to see if i uploaded the wrong file.

Thanks for reporting it.

@hussainmushahid

You're welcome bro. Just finished the body slider for her armor. I'll upload it later than you'll be able to use any body weight.

@asbjoerncc

Thank you my friend, i'm happy you enjoy it.

Just out of curiosity, is there any way you might be able to use another file service? For over an hour now Sendspace has been telling me the free service is full and unable to download.

It maybe just sendspace being wierd to me, but it just wont let me download.

Unless someone has the MK Jade armor they can upload somewhere and pop a download link for me. Wanna use it and try it but sendspace hates me.

EDIT:

So apparently, after some searching, Sendspace has a problem with Shared IPs (via router or if the ISP does it naturally), and Proxy servers.

Their FAQ pages says that if you have a shared IP (which is common in universitys, places of bussiness, and some ISPs, or if you use a home router due to having more then one computer), that you have to join their Pro service to download anything.

Shame that they have to do this because i wanted to use one of the files.

Hopefully someone that can get it can upload it to another service that i can download from because im not paying $8.99 to join their pro service just because i use a router in my home.

EDIT 2:

In an attempt to get it to work i bypassed my router and directly connected my computer to the modem.

No avail, took resetting the modem to get the connection active but still no luck, maybe my ISP is one that just wont work for them.

@aEuonym

Hey man.

I tried sendspace and sometimes, i get that message you said.After that message,there's a auto-retry to re-download it.After 2 attempts,it started.

I can try to upload it to another host but i don't know any other besides Mediafire(that one deleted my stuffs), Sendspace,Rapidshare and 4shared.

well i tried again this morning.

After about 80 tries at least over like 6 hours last night, and a few times this morning over about an hour.

Nothing, still the same problem.

Even if i have to shoot you a FPM with my e-mail and you send it via attachment would be cool.

Just dont know what it is about sendspace that doesnt like me.

@rukban

Strange bro. Don't you get a body proportions different from the body 0?

Cause i tested over and over again before release the new version just to be sure that everything was working fine =\.

Did you have the old version installed?

If you do, delete it completely from your game even the esp file.Than extract the .rar into your game folder again.

And are you able to use any intermediate weight without bugs?

@rukban

Cause i tested over and over again before release the new version just to be sure that everything was working fine =\.

If you do' date=' delete it completely from your game even the esp file.Than extract the .rar into your game folder again.

[/quote']

I deleted de old version, I use CBBEv3M, this is the problem?? Yes i use any weight without problems :) without the armor.

Hi Diego, thanks for sending that file, looks great at a 0 weight, but the higher i scale the weight up, the more it looks off.

Im takin some screenshots atm to show what i mean, but using stright CBBE with the curvy selection, the higher the weight slider it set the more off-contact the right hip and side of the breasts goes on the armor.

Ill edit shortly with some screenshots if i can get them uploaded.

Edit: Heres the screenshots with the issues i noticed

Done at 0% weight, the interiors of all the textures, but most noticably on the bracers is transparant, this mostly comes up in 1st person with a bow as its really visable when you have an arrow drawn.

Done at 100% weight the sides of the armor around the breast mostly just dont connect to the body, it all hovers away from the body and the higher the weight the more noticable it is.

This one was done at 0% weight, but this clips inside the body at all weights right through the butt crack.

This one was at 100% weight, the higher the weight goes the more the right hip in perticular streachs away from the body and just looks off.

This was done at 0% weight but it just looks off to me in 3rd person (which i run around in most) and as soon as i noticed it, i cant unnotice it.. it just glares at me.

The only other thing i could possibly think for this armor, to make it better in a way. Is if the bracers could be seperated from the body and made into their own hand slot item, so they can be enchanted seperatly and have a full 4 peice armor set for perks and enchanting.

@rukban

If you do' date=' delete it completely from your game even the esp file.Than extract the .rar into your game folder again.

[/quote']

I deleted de old version, I use CBBEv3M, this is the problem?? Yes i use any weight without problems :) without the armor.

Hum, i use here CCBEv3 normal version. The one i used as base for that armor.

When you have the armor equiped you can change weight without problems?

@aEuonym

Oh thanks for reporting those things brother. I really appreciate it.

Cause most of time i just test it ingame, to see if everything goes fine in game without crashes.

That streach away i can try to fix, it'll take me some time.

The fastest part would be that bracers interior trasnparant, is caused by the model by itself, they call it double face polygons/meshes.The way i know to fix that is making a copy of the mesh and flip it,than, join it with the unfliped one.

There are some plugins to do that but never worked for me.

I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

@rukban

[/quote']

Hum, i use here CCBEv3 normal version. The one i used as base for that armor.

When you have the armor equiped you can change weight without problems?

@aEuonym

Oh thanks for reporting those things brother. I really appreciate it.

Cause most of time i just test it ingame, to see if everything goes fine in game without crashes.

That streach away i can try to fix, it'll take me some time.

The fastest part would be that bracers interior trasnparant, is caused by the model by itself, they call it double face polygons/meshes.The way i know to fix that is making a copy of the mesh and flip it,than, join it with the unfliped one.

There are some plugins to do that but never worked for me.

I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Edit: Nevermind on the offer, i tried loading it up and its just kinda in a wierd way im not used to seeing in the nifscope. I might be able to figure it out sometime but not tonight.