[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

This may sound ridiculous to request, but I lack any skill necessary to do this myself, so I figured I'd request it here. On the topic of Oblivion armors, would you be able to port the following over from Oblivion to Skyrim? They are all base game armors.

1. Imperial Armor/shield (including the Imperial Palace and Watch armors/shield)

2. Imperial Dragon Armor

3. Gray Fox Nocturnal's Cowl

4. Steel Armor

5. Oblivion Guard Armor/helmet/shield (any guard would be nice, but preferably Skingrad)

If not, would you be able to point me in the direction of where I could learn to do this myself? I really loved these armors in Oblivion and would love to see them again in Skyrim. Thanks.

P.S. - The Crusader from Assassins Creed Revelations would be great to see as well. :)

Hunted The Demon's Forge E'lara Armor CBBE V3 Update 2(Weight Slider Supported)

Everthing is almost done!! Also I made her hair too!

Expect DL for tomorrow xD

scaled.php?server=35&filename=43734268.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=253&filename=72587760.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=706&filename=50678907.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=100&filename=63379918.jpg&res=landing

@TGPomy

Hey bro.

I need to take a look first at that thread. Than i need to check if i'll be able to export the files to convert, but not for now cause i'm bit busy. I just finished E'lara armor than i finished Tera Elegant Dress earlier,so i'll start working on 3 male Armors from Tera plus, the Claymore armor requested by zomonstros.

After those work, i can give a try on one of your requests.

But if you wanna try them by yourself i can give you these amazing tutorials, made by somuchmosnter:

http://www.youtube.com/user/officerbeardontcare?feature=watch

They're very detailed and easy to follow. I watched them everytime i forgot something.I wish you good luck and if you have any doubts, PM that i can try to help ya.

Hunted The Demon's Forge E'lara Armor CBBE V3 Update 2(Weight Slider Supported)

Everthing is almost done!! Also I made her hair too!

Expect DL for tomorrow xD

@TGPomy

Hey bro.

I need to take a look first at that thread. Than i need to check if i'll be able to export the files to convert' date=' but not for now cause i'm bit busy. I just finished E'lara armor than i finished Tera Elegant Dress earlier,so i'll start working on 3 male Armors from Tera plus, the Claymore armor requested by zomonstros.

After those work, i can give a try on one of your requests.

But if you wanna try them by yourself i can give you these amazing tutorials, made by somuchmosnter:

http://www.youtube.com/user/officerbeardontcare?feature=watch

They're very detailed and easy to follow. I watched them everytime i forgot something.I wish you good luck and if you have any doubts, PM that i can try to help ya.

[/quote']

Look awesome!!!!!

UPDATE #36 (Hunted The Demon's Forge E'lara Armor CBBE weight slider supported released)

@rukban

thank you brother ^^

@kudlacz

I'll take a look at them to see if i can export them to 3ds max. But i'll only work on them after i finish my 3 tera male armors and claymore armor.Otherwise, i'll get an overdose of works hehehehhe.

@COLOCO @Triceps

Thanks for the links guys! I'll work on them for sure but as i said, i need to finish others stuffs before start working on them.

About sheva fairy tale, i had already started working on her last week but i have 4 prorities that i'm workin on them i can finish her with those requests.

@deadlypen @rukban

Oh that strange guys! I checked the files before i uploaded it.

Gonna download it to check if i packed the wrong files.

EDIT:

Oh just found my mistake brothers, i packed the wrong path for her textures.

I used the one from playermodel i released before.Gonna change it in a minute than i'll reupload it.

EDIT 2:

Okay guys, just reuploaded the right files.Now it should works for you.

Please Redown, delete the old version completely from your game folder than extract the new pack.

@deadlypen @rukban

Oh that strange guys! I checked the files before i uploaded it.

Gonna download it to check if i packed the wrong files.

EDIT:

Oh just found my mistake brothers' date=' i packed the wrong path for her textures.

I used the one from playermodel i released before.Gonna change it in a minute than i'll reupload it.

EDIT 2:

Okay guys, just reuploaded the right files.Now it should works for you.

Please Redown, delete the old version completely from your game folder than extract the new pack.

[/quote']

Thanks for solve the problem!!! I love the armor.

Woot! Textures work now!

Now that i've had a better look, it seems the leg parts from the knee down are a bit...chunky/heavy? Also the feet seem to have clipping issues.

Those are the only minor fixes I would suggest, unless you plan on adding underwear under the skirt tassels, but hey i'm not complaining xD

@deadlypen

Nice to know that's workin now brother.

Oh gonna take a look at those weight problems you reported,thanks for that bro!

About underwear, i looked for it on her original model but i couldn't find, i think it's just a texture painted on her body and not a separeted mesh. I'll take a look again!