[WIP&REL]Diegoforfun Mods(Playermodels,Weapons,Armors &+)

Mortal Kombat 9 Kung Lao Armor(weight slider supported) Released

scaled.php?server=51&filename=75340655.jpg&res=landing

scaled.php?server=696&filename=47354029.jpg&res=landing

@cegi985

I'll try to contact him, to see if he gives me permission to do that.

@thegucky

You're welcome brother and thank you. I'm really glad you enjoy my mods.

About E'lara armor i didn't post it yet, it's still a wip.

I need to finish the body_1 and make the weight slider.

Oh and i'm making it for CBBE v3 body.

@COLOCO

thanks man, i'll work on them for sure.

@redlantern

:s oh that's strange bro.

I'll recheck the file to see if i find any problems there.

@Zomonstros

I took a look at that Claymore armor last night.I didn't see any problems to open and extract it to a 3ds max.So i think i'll be able to convert it brother' date=' I just need to ask permission to post it here, when i get it done.

[/quote']

*Cheers* Woohoo, You've litterly made my day doing that. I know it's probably cheeky of me to ask but would you mind doing a step by step on how you did it?

@Zomonstros

No problem bro ^^ glad to see you enjoyin' it.

I didn't made the armor at all(i don't wanna give you bad news heheheh).Actually, i just exported meshes to 3ds max to see if i'd get any issues and all, but i didn't have any of them.Now i have to convert it to CBBE body and it's done.

To export meshes from the .Nif files, i did this:

1- I opened Nif Skope

2- Imported the nif file that i wanted to convert(in this case that Claymore you sent me the link a few days ago)

3- I got the model loaded and previwed.Than i clicked on File>Export>Export .OBJ

4- I got the 3ds model file ( .obj is a 3d object format) readable for most of 3ds editors(like 3ds max,milkshape and etc)

That's what you need to do, if you wan't to export a 3d model from nif files.

@Zomonstros

No problem bro ^^ glad to see you enjoyin' it.

I didn't made the armor at all(i don't wanna give you bad news heheheh).Actually' date=' i just exported meshes to 3ds max to see if i'd get any issues and all, but i didn't have any of them.Now i have to convert it to CBBE body and it's done.

To export meshes from the .Nif files, i did this:

1- I opened Nif Skope

2- Imported the nif file that i wanted to convert(in this case that Claymore you sent me the link a few days ago)

3- I got the model loaded and previwed.Than i clicked on File>Export>Export .OBJ

4- I got the 3ds model file ( .obj is a 3d object format) readable for most of 3ds editors(like 3ds max,milkshape and etc)

That's what you need to do, if you wan't to export a 3d model from nif files.

[/quote']

Looking forward to it, I'm eagerly awaiting to see the armour. Thank you for so much for doing this request!

Game Of Thrones Kinght Armor(No Weight Slider Support/Weight 0 Only)

@Shugotenshi

You're welcome bro! Glad you enjoy it!!

@Kudlacz

Most of them i convert from Xnalara Stuffs.Some of them from Facepunch and some others i rip them by myself like AC stufss etc.And yes i can convert armors from Oblivion but i need to take a look at the files first to see if i can extract them.

@apexigtr

What kind of problem bro?

@kidwitthafro

Strange bro, i just checked the link and it's working for me.But sometimes Sendspace get busy and you need to retry your download.