Silverfall - Earth Awakening ( Gui & Loot Mod ) Fix?

DeathBringer0xL

The Non working mod can be located here:

http://www.moddb.com/games/silverfall-earth-awakening/addons/silverfall-hugui-and-loot-mod/#4851203

I would like to have the Gui working for Earth awakening expansion but I am mainly worried about getting the Loot mod part definitely going. At level 72 I found a unique item  Armor of the Amazon - Armplates of Lorrisia. It looks awesome and its stats are unparralled. So I put another 30 hours without death on hardest difficulty, only found a Fur Cloak ( unique color and looks )....   So I looked around and this mod has been the only thing I could find on getting better loot magic find. 

Mod works with  Silverfall,      But not Earth Awakening expansion, Crashes on start or play. 

Could someone get this mod working, or give me an alternative to it. I would greatly appreciate it A LOT ! ! !

post-42154-0-02114000-1487361269_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived