Rizki Adi Nugraha Posted September 22 Posted September 22 18 hours ago, Doctor Pigg said: The headband can be kept, although I prefer it without one. I hope you can consider keeping the headband or headgear like the one Tayuya wears as an optional
Doctor Pigg Posted September 22 Posted September 22 (edited) An angel is arriving this September 25th If you don't want to miss the big premiere, I invite you to follow me on Patreon, where Konan and Ajisai will be posted: https://www.patreon.com/cw/BadPiggie It is time to release the power of God. The definitive version of naked Konan will be out soon Edited September 22 by Doctor Pigg
elalgaga Posted September 22 Posted September 22 19 minutes ago, Doctor Pigg said: An angel is arriving this September 25th If you don't want to miss the big premiere, I invite you to follow me on Patreon, where Konan and Ajisai will be posted: https://www.patreon.com/cw/BadPiggie It is time to release the power of God. The definitive version of naked Konan will be out soon Your skill speaks for itself 1
SimonRiley06 Posted September 22 Posted September 22 52 minutes ago, Doctor Pigg said: An angel is arriving this September 25th If you don't want to miss the big premiere, I invite you to follow me on Patreon, where Konan and Ajisai will be posted: https://www.patreon.com/cw/BadPiggie It is time to release the power of God. The definitive version of naked Konan will be out soon And in the case of these Konan and Path of Pain skins, will there be a free version? Or how much are you going to charge?
Doctor Pigg Posted September 22 Posted September 22 59 minutes ago, SimonRiley06 said: And in the case of these Konan and Path of Pain skins, will there be a free version? Or how much are you going to charge? The "Konan Full Nude" version will be available early across all tiers, from "Muddy Piggies" to "Golden Piglets"; her "torn robe" skin will be included in the top two tiers, while Ajisai will be exclusive to the "Golden Piglets" tier. Additionally, both characters will have exclusive skins available only at the "Golden Piglets" level, though these will also be sold separately for those who prefer not to subscribe and would rather purchase a specific skin or the complete modpack. And no, I won't be making Ajisai for free at any point, since she's a highly detailed character who isn't normally in the game—meaning she isn't playable.
胸 大 遮 百 丑 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 17 小时前,SimonRiley06 说: 对于这些小南和佩恩之路的皮肤,有免费版本吗?还是会定价多少? 还有辉夜
Doctor Pigg Posted Wednesday at 08:21 PM Posted Wednesday at 08:21 PM 4 hours ago, 胸 大 遮 百 丑 said: 还有辉夜 What does Kaguya have to do with this? We're talking about Konan 3
norikko89 Posted Thursday at 03:53 AM Posted Thursday at 03:53 AM Dr. Pigg, just ignore people like this... 1
Doctor Pigg Posted Friday at 07:06 AM Posted Friday at 07:06 AM Konan and Ajisai are now available; here are the links to my Patreon or Payhip where you can find the modpack—feel free to use whichever option you prefer. Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/cw/BadPiggie Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/XcGWM 1
nhdjdj Posted Friday at 01:13 PM Posted Friday at 01:13 PM 6 hours ago, Doctor Pigg said: Konan 和 Ajisai 现已推出;以下是我的 Patreon 或 Payhip 链接,您可以在那里找到该模组包——您可以随意选择您喜欢的选项。 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/cw/BadPiggie Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/XcGWM Can you add pubic hair for her
Doctor Pigg Posted Saturday at 03:58 AM Posted Saturday at 03:58 AM 14 hours ago, nhdjdj said: Can you add pubic hair for her I could bring versions like this if you like the idea, though for now, I’d do it for the next adult character I have in mind. If you want versions with pubic hair from now on, let me know. 1
norikko89 Posted Saturday at 05:47 AM Posted Saturday at 05:47 AM Thanks for bringing us quality mods... 3
Doctor Pigg Posted Saturday at 07:22 AM Posted Saturday at 07:22 AM 1 hour ago, norikko89 said: Thanks for bringing us quality mods... That’s how it’ll be; I wouldn’t bring you mods that are broken or look bad, and I certainly wouldn’t sell you anything of poor quality
uchindra Posted Saturday at 07:42 PM Posted Saturday at 07:42 PM 12 hours ago, Doctor Pigg said: That’s how it’ll be; I wouldn’t bring you mods that are broken or look bad, and I certainly wouldn’t sell you anything of poor quality Do they work on the Switch?
nonamebetter Posted Saturday at 11:27 PM Posted Saturday at 11:27 PM 3 hours ago, uchindra said: Do they work on the Switch? At least on emulators it works, and maybe on real hardware too.
nhdjdj Posted Sunday at 02:53 AM Posted Sunday at 02:53 AM 22 hours ago, Doctor Pigg said: 如果你喜欢这个想法,我可以制作类似的版本,不过目前,我会把它用在我脑海中下一个成年角色身上。 如果你以后想要带阴毛的版本,请告诉我。 YES i like
Fake Balenciagas Posted Sunday at 05:19 AM Posted Sunday at 05:19 AM (edited) 9 hours ago, uchindra said: Do they work on the Switch? Can confirm they work on switch 👍🏼 you just have to repack the mods into the sound.cpk, as LiquidTofu explains how to do it on page 10. Edited Sunday at 05:19 AM by Fake Balenciagas
SimonRiley06 Posted Sunday at 06:00 AM Posted Sunday at 06:00 AM 38 minutes ago, Fake Balenciagas said: Can confirm they work on switch 👍🏼 you just have to repack the mods into the sound.cpk, as LiquidTofu explains how to do it on page 10. That's great, bro. By any chance, do you have the new xfbin files? I'd like to install them on my modded Switch since my PC can't run the game, and see if they work or not please 🥺
Fake Balenciagas Posted Sunday at 06:13 AM Posted Sunday at 06:13 AM (edited) 12 minutes ago, SimonRiley06 said: That's great, bro. By any chance, do you have the new xfbin files? I'd like to install them on my modded Switch since my PC can't run the game, and see if they work or not please 🥺 Yeah I don't mind, I can send you the modified sound.cpk file with all the nude mods applied if thats what you want, but I'm at work rn and won't be off & get home till 1am. So if you can wait for around the time I get home, I'll get it setup for you bro. Shoot me a DM 🤙🏼 Edited Sunday at 06:13 AM by Fake Balenciagas
胸 大 遮 百 丑 Posted Sunday at 04:06 PM Posted Sunday at 04:06 PM On 2026/9/25 at PM3点06分, Doctor Pigg said: Konan 和 Ajisai 现已推出;以下是我的 Patreon 或 Payhip 链接,您可以在那里找到该模组包——您可以随意选择您喜欢的选项。 Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/cw/BadPiggie Payhip: https://payhip.com/b/XcGWM 还有辉夜 香铃
Doctor Pigg Posted yesterday at 07:01 AM Posted yesterday at 07:01 AM 14 hours ago, 胸 大 遮 百 丑 said: 还有辉夜 香铃 No, Kaguya and Karin aren't here yet.
胸 大 遮 百 丑 Posted 4 hours ago Posted 4 hours ago On 2026/9/28 at PM3点01分, Doctor Pigg said: 不,辉夜和卡琳还没到。 继续做
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now