Pistachio g-string kind of a mod

chrisssj3

Does it exist? I prefer this kind of costume on the dead or alive girls. esp over normal kind of thongs/panties
If it is possible i'd like a higher cut out version as well. the current Pistachio is very low cut, which is also nice, but a very high cut, would be very sexy too.
What do you guys think?

There are a few micro bikinis in this thread >>> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/62872-doa5lr-my-first-mod/page-1

Great thanks!

There is just one, the parrima. Most of the the g-strings are not "true g-strings"

Hence why i say Pistachio because that is a true g-string. Just very low cut.

Plus here doesn't seem to exist a high cut g-string.

Perhaps an idea for the modders if they feel inclined?

Or a one piece suit that is a bit different then your normal sling/v-suit. 

As with those suits the back is like folded towards the charachter, if you know what i mean.

With the next suit I show you the back is strained fully tight, which gives a somewhat different appearance, (more sexy imo)

www.wickedtemptations.com/standard-sizes/wicked-originals-3/sexy-lingerie/black-lace-bliss-teddy.html

Or this even better:

www.wickedtemptations.com/standard-sizes/sexy-bikinis-3/monokinis-sets/turquoise-yellow-matte-sideless-g-suit.html

Archived