RimWorld Sex Mod - RimJobWorld [RJW]

Thanks for everyone working on this. Animal designation doesn't work for me (or I can't see it anywhere)  but as long as I can turn my raider prisoners into sex slaves I'm happy  :lol:

If found that if you designate both animals and colonists/prisoners, the animals will almost never be chosen due to the way the mod measures attractiveness.

The 'would_fuck' lines give the final attractiveness value (0.0 - 1.0) for each target the pawn considers (in the example above, Meyverya is considering Joy (a female husky), Spike (a male husky), and Cindy (a colonist).  0.2 is the minimum attractiveness allowed so there's basically no way Meyverya would consider hooking up with Joy. 

You should be able to tell from the log if the animals just aren't being considered but the mod is otherwise working or if it's not working at all.

The other thing that could be happening (I'm looking at the code trying to figure if this is the issue) is the mod could be doing an age check on the animals but since they tend to be much younger than colonists/prisoners it's filtering them out.

I don't see the problem. Most people would rather fuck their own species. Would you rather fuck a dog or a woman?

Of course, the problem is with monstergirls.

Perhaps they need a special designation other than animal? A separate category?

Personally I'd say woman but then again, I'm not a furry.  Ideally, the parameters governing attractiveness should be exposed in the configuration file so people can adjust pawn behavior to satisfy whatever scenario they want.

Might be able to use intelligence level as a proxy for animal-ness but creating a special designation might be better.  

First, can it be changed so that the sex need rate is slower? i designated one masochistic colonist and it seems like shes taking one every two minutes real time.

Also, is there a way to un-designate comfort prisoner status?

Lastly, in the setup xml, i see a line saying that comfort prisoner status is not working for colonists..but it totally is. Is this a bug unique to me, and the reason why I'm having to ask the previous question?

1. It's hardcoded by now. In the better world it would be in the mod settings, slider of some kind.

2. There was! You want to hit the designator button again.

3. Depends on the version you're using. It is allowed in the last versions. May be a bug in this feature: you can designate the colonist, but can you undesignate it? It's two different designators, and may be it's just missing the undesignation option.

About reworking the mod from the scratch. The reason why it is kind of a mess i think that it was made by one dude from 4chan for mostly personal usage, then i tweaked it, then another guy ported it to the newer version and added his own tweaks, then yet another man tweaked it again. This sort of collective writing requires a lot of effort to keep it nice and clean even in projects which were originally organized (and RJW wasn't). A real lot of effort. Without systems like git and someone as "project leader", well, you end up with the mess.

If you adjust the "comfort_prisoner_rape_mtbh_mul" parameter in the config file it should change how much time goes by between incidents.

The comment in the config file means that the option itself doesn't work, you can't disable colonists.  I had changed the code to allow colonists to be designated but then thought that it might be good to make it optional and added an option to the config file but it's not connected it anything yet.

About reworking the mod from the scratch. The reason why it is kind of a mess i think that it was made by one dude from 4chan for mostly personal usage, then i tweaked it, then another guy ported it to the newer version and added his own tweaks, then yet another man tweaked it again. This sort of collective writing requires a lot of effort to keep it nice and clean even in projects which were originally organized (and RJW wasn't). A real lot of effort. Without systems like git and someone as "project leader", well, you end up with the mess.

https://github.com/semigimp/RJW

First, can it be changed so that the sex need rate is slower? i designated one masochistic colonist and it seems like shes taking one every two minutes real time.

Also, is there a way to un-designate comfort prisoner status?

Lastly, in the setup xml, i see a line saying that comfort prisoner status is not working for colonists..but it totally is. Is this a bug unique to me, and the reason why I'm having to ask the previous question?

1. It's hardcoded by now. In the better world it would be in the mod settings, slider of some kind.

2. There was! You want to hit the designator button again.

3. Depends on the version you're using. It is allowed in the last versions. May be a bug in this feature: you can designate the colonist, but can you undesignate it? It's two different designators, and may be it's just missing the undesignation option.

I don't have a button to undesignate, sadly :(

It will just say "Cancel".  If you click that the "Designate as comfort prisoner" button will come back.

Soronarr, like your idea, about whore bads

I thinked about pawn things about all what happens arround

Like moral

More moral colonists will not rape, be as whore, fuck animal

with gradation, as colonist get pushed for action, after some actions they morale geting lower

is there a way, to make colonists notice sex act, like in skyrim i gues spector crowd mod

like in pawn realitation window (where is written for example kind +20, killed colonist -20 etc)

saw pawn A had sex pawn B, liked it +10

saw Pawn A had sex with Animal B (moral low or high +-)

Was a whore (ive got pushed to been a whore, what a shame/ i become a whore, what a arousing feel)

Fucked whore (I fucked Pawn A been as whore, i know she, and this knowlage makes me arouse)

Guest fucked a whore (This girl was valuable person, but now its whore, enjoing it)

etc

just some ideas

I'm decent with graphics and so-so with coding.

Do add my changes.

Come to think of it, perhaps we should merge this with monstergirls.

Seems like the mods are made to go together anyway

Your changes are in github.

I would keep the mods separate just to make it easier to manage them.  They can still interact if both are enabled in the game.

what u do with mods that dont auto get stuff added like the gentals is make a folder to hold xpath patches for them.

what  i advise is if op not doing anything with the mod then to make your own thread so evverythign dont get lose in the current thread.

Getting an error that's preventing pregnancy when using RJW version RJW_A17_20170628d and Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2D.

RimworldChildren not present, can't impregnate :(
Verse.Log:Message(String)
rjw.xxx:aftersex(Pawn, Pawn, Pawn)
rjw.JobDriver_ComfortPrisonerRapin:<MakeNewToils>b__9_5()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:Tick()
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Getting an error that's preventing pregnancy when using RJW version RJW_A17_20170628d and Children and Pregnancy - Testing v0.2D.

I'm getting the same error with C&P v0.2D but I'm not sure why yet.  Nothing seems to have changed so it should work, but it doesn't.

I've created a github project for RJW so we can better coordinate changes between everyone who is interested in the mod. 

https://github.com/semigimp/RJW

I think the mod can be saved from itself with a little code refactoring and housecleaning.  After that, it should be easier to add new features.  I'm good at coding but pretty much suck at graphics.  

Be careful, I checked Github's Terms of service and it doesn't allow any "sexually obscene content" (Terms of Service, sec C, sec 2 https://help.github.com/articles/github-terms-of-service/#c-acceptable-use)

Not trying to discourage or anything, just keep a backup in case they remove the project.

I'm getting the same error with C&P v0.2D but I'm not sure why yet.  Nothing seems to have changed so it should work, but it doesn't.

Still not sure why it doesn't work with stock C&P v0.2D but this locally compiled version of C&P worked for me.

ChildrenMod_v02D.7z

a good thing to add is a bed that pawns can go to with another pawn for sex. it would be a joy item. no idea how hard that would be to do thou

the concept for whore bed dont work. it throws errors as it tries t modify every bed in game.

still getting the no rimworld children error.

the issue probaly is whatever u changed for the after sex.

a good thing to add is a bed that pawns can go to with another pawn for sex. it would be a joy item. no idea how hard that would be to do thou

the concept for whore bed dont work. it throws errors as it tries t modify every bed in game.

still getting the no rimworld children error.

the issue probaly is whatever u changed for the after sex.

The aftersex change was to allow C&P impregnation via comfort_prison rapin.  There could be no error before that because RJW didn't interact with C&P directly.  Something seems to have changed in C&P that prevents RJW from seeing some of the HediffDefs it defines which causes an exception (correctly) which gets caught and results in the debug log message.

Did you copy the re-compiled C&P on top of what you already had?  If so, try deleting the old version first.

whore bed is experimental (and doesn't do anything at this point), I'll likely disable it until it works.

yeah i tried with the one u cp u posted above still got the error.

rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Cleanup:on_cleanup_driver(JobDriver, JobCondition)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Cleanup_Patch2(Object, JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CleanupCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob_Patch1(Object, JobCondition, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:EndJobWith(JobCondition)
RimWorldChildren.<>c__DisplayClass2_0:<_MakeNewToils>b__3()

Is the sex random or do you start it like skyrim.....becouse so far no sex in my game?

The colonists will fap in beds fairly often on their own (should see hearts when they are by themselves) but for most stuff you need to click on a colonist, prisoner, or tame animal and designate them as a 'comfort prisoner'.  It can take a few in game hours before anything happens.

Anyone know what this error is that keeps getting throw up?

"Found no usable data when trying to get defs from file Interactions.xml"

It doesn't appear to do anything gameplay wise so I've been ignoring it. 

I started to add social interactions based on mod incidents but got distracted with other fixes and commented everything out so the game is complaining that the file is empty.  Should be safe to ignore or you could probably delete that file to get rid of the error message.

Tried with the customer version of c&p, but it wouldn't work, I had to delete the Hugslib assemblies and rename RimWorldChildren.pdb to mdb in order to get rimworld to even load once the customer C&P was activated in the mods, fired up a test game running just huglib, jecstools, mod list backup, your RJW version d, the custom C&P and monstergirl +, still getting the error where rimworld children is not found, get the same issue with removing jecstools and monstergirl+, even tried changing the order of RJW and C&P

I started to add social interactions based on mod incidents but got distracted with other fixes and commented everything out so the game is complaining that the file is empty.  Should be safe to ignore or you could probably delete that file to get rid of the error message.

Thanks Semigimp I'll just ignore it then.