[Request] Skyrim SE Kajhiit and Argonian enhancements.

So, core idea is effectively a port of Immersive Bodies for Skyrim Special edition 

Main points
- Female kahjiit with a "main" pair of breasts, and 2 to 3 smaller pairs beneath that are fairly sizable without being overzealous, preferably a selector between the two sizes. 
- Male khajiit being endowed as a feline might, barbed member and all
- Female argonians having a smoother belly than the Khajiit, but still multiple small bumps (almost flat-chested), still in the 2-3 range.

- Male argonians having a more draconic member.
- Various piercing combos (Y piercings for females (with 1, 2, 3, or all 4 pairs and the dedicates all chained together), jacobs ladders for males, simple bar piercings on each breast for women, as well as a clit option, similar such things added to mod developer's taste)

I've been searching for a mod that does what I want to Khajiit - making them more animalistic - but have had problems finding any such mods that aren't out of date or are only texture overhauls, or have the lower pairs of breasts seem far to large to the point of being kinda comical.

If anyone knows of a mod like this, any info to find it would be greatly appreciated.
If someone wishes to create a mod like this, I'll do what little bit I can to assist - I can't model organics properly, though I might be able to make the various piercing models.

The idea comes originally from Eternal Black's old Immersive Bodies TBH. 
I'm hoping for something similar that's either more complete for OG Skyrim or for Skyrim Special Edition, since I'm not knowledgeable enough to attempt a port of the mod (despite having the mod).

And while the khajiit aren't necessarily felines per say, there are a few other mods that do similar, though they only adjust normal mapping and texture.

Archived