All males disappeared

simluv98

Hello there I would first like thank you all the wonderful creators of this mod it is the main reason I started playing sims again. After the most recent update the one with toddlers version 1.20.60.1220 I believe the mod has deleted all the males in every household in my game. After starting a new game without the mods my game turned back to normal. Can you please figure out the problem for this. Thank you so much. 

Hello there I would first like thank you all the wonderful creators of this mod it is the main reason I started playing sims again. After the most recent update the one with toddlers version 1.20.60.1220 I believe the mod has deleted all the males in every household in my game. After starting a new game without the mods my game turned back to normal. Can you please figure out the problem for this. Thank you so much. 

This is for the Wicked Whims mod by the way sorry for the confusion! 

Hey simluv98 and dogbey!

Sorry for late response, I wasn't on the forums for a while.

And sorry to say, but version 1.20.60.1220 is not the toddler's version, you're 7 updates of the game behind. I recommend you to update because I can't say anything about an old update like that and at the same time, I don't see a way WickedWhims would something like that and even favor males for no reason.

What I am saying is that I can't confirm anything on version 1.20.60.1220, but if you have a newer one and with males in the game, consider sharing save of your game and I will take a look.

Archived