Sign in to follow this  
Nyeemahharris

Wicked Whims not making my game not work??

Everytime i have the mod installed my sims just stand there and dont perform actions. When I remove WW they are fine.??? what am i doing wrong?? it happened out of nowhere.

what version of the game do you have and what other mods are installed?

what version of the game do you have and what other mods are installed?

I have the latest version installed and other than WW i have MC command Center and teleport sim anywhere mod.

I am having the same problem. I have Omaster's animation packs, as well as the base mod and the recommended Lumia's skin replacement.

do you have any animation mods for ww installed?

Yes. I have animations. I've had the mod for awhile, It just now started to act like this out of nowhere. and I've taken out the mod and re downloaded it and nothing is working.

any recent changed to your mods? did you try a new game?

I started a new game and everything. Still does the same thing. And how can I tell if a mod was recently changed?

well did you install any new ones between when i was last working and when it broke?

i am new to this website, so i am not sure, i started downloading in January of 2017, and when the sims 4 had an update on February 2, i can not save any my games, and i even took out both WickedWhims and TurboDriver files from the mod files. And it still does not work.

well did you install any new ones between when i was last working and when it broke?

No. I did add new cc but I removed the newly added cc and it still did the same thing

Guest Redabyss

Try delete the saves of WickedWhims. Saves -> WickedWhims mod -> delete everything inside (don't worry, it's mainly settings). Maybe something went wrong here?

Try delete the saves of WickedWhims. Saves -> WickedWhims mod -> delete everything inside (don't worry, it's mainly settings). Maybe something went wrong here?

Tried that too. Didn't work :(

I used mod conflict detector, i have 145 mods DL and WW was the only conflict but it had no conflict prior to the recent update only thing i can think of is the author needs to update it to match new version.

Hey Nyeemahharris!

I would really like to know what version of the game you have and don't say the most recent, I want the numbers, thanks.
Other than that, I would like you to share you exception files. I assume you have some conflicts with outdated mods or outdated game.

Basic Information
When reporting issues always include the version of your game. You find it in the main menu of the game in the bottom-left corner.

Note that removing only WickedWhims and testing if that solved your problem is not a valid test. Remove every mod except WickedWhims and see if the issue persists. Script mods are not the only mods that can affect how WickedWhims or the game is working.

Posting Exception Files
Exception files can be found in The Sims 4 documents folder (Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4). The most important file is called 'lastException.txt'. Additionally, there can be a file called 'WickedWhimsException.txt' which could be helpful too. Please look for the most recently created files since they will most likely be related to your issue.

You can include these files in your post or upload the contents of them to a sharing site like Pastebin. To use Pastebin, open your file, copy its contents to the site and create a new a new paste. Then copy the link of the site you're at after creating a paste and include it in your post.

Note that 'lastCrash.txt' files aren't useful to help your problem.