jonnymelabo Posted August 25, 2021 Author Posted August 25, 2021 DOWNLOAD: GAMEJOLT-----> https://gamejolt.com/games/pact-with-a-witch-nsfw/192330 ITCHIO-----> https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM (v 0.14.06)-----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ PATREON(PREMIUM)-----> https://patreon.com/jonnymelabo CHANGELOG-----> https://www.patreon.com/posts/55318371 Thanks for the support!!
jonnymelabo Posted September 25, 2021 Author Posted September 25, 2021 ANDROID version, finally available! DOWNLOAD: GAMEJOLT-----> https://gamejolt.com/games/pact-with-a-witch-nsfw/192330 ITCHIO-----> https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM (v 0.14.06)-----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ PATREON(PREMIUM)-----> https://patreon.com/jonnymelabo CHANGELOG-----> https://www.patreon.com/posts/56595324 Thanks for the support!!
jonnymelabo Posted October 26, 2021 Author Posted October 26, 2021 DOWNLOAD: GAMEJOLT-----> https://gamejolt.com/games/pact-with-a-witch-nsfw/192330 -----> https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM (v 0.14.06)-----> https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ PATREON(PREMIUM)-----> https://patreon.com/jonnymelabo CHANGELOG-----> https://www.patreon.com/posts/57886344 Thanks for the support!! Soon...
jonnymelabo Posted November 20, 2021 Author Posted November 20, 2021 NEWS: Pact with a Witch will see its END in 2022. More info, here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/58939576
jonnymelabo Posted December 25, 2021 Author Posted December 25, 2021 STEAM Christmas Update is here! (v0.17.00) Public update (0.15.08) Patreon(0.17.04) Changelog: https://www.patreon.com/posts/pwaw-public-0-15-60321330
jonnymelabo Posted February 25, 2022 Author Posted February 25, 2022 PWAW PLATINUM v0.16.02 // PUBLIC download: ITCH.IO: https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM (version 0.17.00): https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ changelog: [list=] [*]You can have s*x with all three of them, including Neus, in all poses. Only thing you can't do is give her a climax, yet.[/list] -------- changelog PREMIUM: The part where you escape with Neus after Ferris Wheel is now available (and partially illustrated). I hope you can tell me what you think about this new part ^^. You now can battle the mouse and see that part.The part where Neus has a climax and what happens next should work in all computers, if you're computer is 32 bits there will be a message telling you that the red orbs are in low-resolution.
jonnymelabo Posted April 23, 2022 Author Posted April 23, 2022 New version. 0.17.00 (The same as STEAM). Download: Itch.io STEAM Changelog Here:
jonnymelabo Posted June 26, 2022 Author Posted June 26, 2022 NEW VERSION of pwaw v 0.17.04 Download and CHANGELOG here. PREMIUM version here. โกLinktree
jonnymelabo Posted August 27, 2022 Author Posted August 27, 2022 New version. 0.17.06 (Beyond STEAM). Download: Itch.io = https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM = https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ Changelog: Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/pwaw-v-0-17-06-71104874 ---- โกLinktree
jonnymelabo Posted September 25, 2022 Author Posted September 25, 2022 New version. 0.17.08 (Beyond STEAM). Download: Itch.io = https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM = https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ Changelog: Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/pact-with-witch-72447044 ---- โกLinktree -------- For Patrons: Secret Glory Hole v 0.1.0 There are already several endings available. It's a short creepy adult visual novel.
jonnymelabo Posted October 26, 2022 Author Posted October 26, 2022 New version. 0.17.08 (Beyond STEAM). Download: Itch.io = https://jonnymelabo.itch.io/pact-with-a-witch STEAM = https://store.steampowered.com/app/865570/Pact_with_a_witch/ Changelog: Here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/73813114 ---- โกLinktree -------- For Patrons: Secret Glory Hole v 0.2.0 - It's finished (in writing) Around 7 different endings. - It's partially illustrated (sketches) - It has sound and music on the first part. A short creepy adult visual novel.
jonnymelabo Posted December 25, 2022 Author Posted December 25, 2022 Merry Christmas! Pact with a Witch UPDATE in Itchio, Steam and Patreon. Here: https://patreon.com/posts/76356635
jonnymelabo Posted April 25, 2023 Author Posted April 25, 2023 Last update of Pact with Witch (at least in a long time). v 0.18.06 -- PROGRESS and Future. DOWNLOAD and INFO here: https://patreon.com/posts/82024926 Next project: Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel
jonnymelabo Posted May 26, 2023 Author Posted May 26, 2023 New PWAW free version (the same as the STEAM) for itchio. v 0.19.0 and the new game: Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel. Download and info here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/83592876
jonnymelabo Posted September 26, 2023 Author Posted September 26, 2023 I updated Pact with a Witch PREMIUM version 0.20.05 with bugfixes and grammar mistakes. There's also the FREE version of the new game called Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel. More Info, here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/tiaffb-free-0-01-89824240
jonnymelabo Posted December 17, 2023 Author Posted December 17, 2023 Announcement I made in STEAM: There is no update for PWAW in STEAM for 2023. Here you can see the original post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/865570/eventcomments/4033600533825877541 I had been working on PWAW for 6 more months in PWAW after Christmas 2022 but most of whatโs new is improving minigame with Didac, a lot of new text, but without images (and some parts of it I couldnโt upload it to STEAM anyway because some parts are actually forbidden in this platform, especially the parts where you decide to commit heinous acts against the blonde). I buyed a new office for my intern and a new computer, I was about to buy a new one for the person I was to hire to help me go faster the game. That was on 2020. After that they kicked me out of the office due to the COVID. I had to keep working almost alone on this project since then since the funds were getting lower and lower. I gived myself one year to finish the game (Since itโs actually almost done), but itโs in details what makes the game so big. There are so many paths I wanted to do, thatโฆ well it made me impossible to finish it. I donโt want to call the game abandoned, but unless things change and I earn a lot more money I canโt really put more time on it. I know it may sound as an excuse but COVID really killed me, so I had to start over and make something different. I must admit that the minigames in PWAW is one of the things that killed me the most, it took me almost a year to finish Didac minigame, and thatโs because of my lack of programming knowledge. Also all the bugs, being my first visual novel everโฆ To many rookie mistakes. Right now I have 2 other projects.ย --- One big: Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel --- and one small: Secret Glory Hole (A short prequel of PWAW) (In both, English is the main language, not spanish). Why 2? Well, because the small one is something I want to really finish and put it on sell, I never โfinishedโ and sold a game before, so I want to do that, even if itโs an small one. โ Secret Glory Hole (A short prequel of PWAW): I want to keep working on this second one on January, (in writing is already finished and in art-sketch is half done) I would like to have it completely finished soon so I could add to it different translations (Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, โฆ donโt knowโฆ) I would like also to add English Voice (There are only 2 female characters) So itโs doable. The game is short. I would like to put a price on this game in STEAM and ITCHIO. Itโs a short game so Iโm not really sure which price should have. I tried to look around STEAM to look for prices for short games. (The game has 25,932 words, which means around 2,5 hours of gameplay, in theory). I would like to know what price you would be willing to pay (and you think it is a fair price for the rest of the players on STEAM) for such a short game. โ Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel: (So far in December 2023 it has already 53,991 words) This is the big one Iโm working on, I cannot upload it on STEAM yet since itโs still a bit early for that and Iโm not sure Iโm gonna upload it on the next christmas neither yet. But thereโs something I would really appreciate. Few weeks ago a user in Discord ordered me to change the skin color of the protagonist because for his opinion it is too โDARKโ, and he wants to play a caucasian protagonist. (The skin color is the same as the PWAWโs protagonist, I always thought it was already pretty light skin, maybe a bit tanned from sunbathing,, but yeah, I must admit he is probably not a super aryan race oneโฆ anywayโฆ) He threatened me that if I didn't change the skin color of the protagonist he would leave me a one star review (the lowest possible) every 2-3 days, causing my game to sink into the deepest depths of itchio's search engine. You know how important are the RATINGS in platforms like STEAM. In itchio is also greatly important for visualization. The problem with this second platform is that you can leave a review without even playing a single second of the game, one can make accounts without having to enter the credit card, you donโt even need to write any opinion about it, just leave the one start there, etc. The ease of creating fake accounts is much greater than in STEAM. I donโt really know if he is using a bot or if thereโs a kkk forum. I reported all these comments to itchio, but so far they did absolutely nothing. Iโm not a fan of asking for help, but I loathe even more blackmail, and I really donโt have many other options. I canโt put the link of the Trapped in a Fantasy Femdom Brothel itchio link here, but you can find it on Google if you write those words. I would really appreciate if you could leave mew a more positive review than a single star to battle this troll. (You can also try the game there if you want, I would appreciate it even more ^^). FUTURE: I would really like to finish PWAW, I would even like to make a sequel to it, or at least finish the expansion called โPWAW: Redemptionโ where itโs you who becomes a woman instead of your friend. But right now I canโt make promises that Iโm not solely dependent on myself to keep, not when I have to deal with so many things and that damn troll is neither helping. In any case, thank you. Thank you for all the interest you had in this game and for the huge amount of good reviews this game has so far in STEAM, itโs really breathtaking. I hope I can keep working on these projects and finish them all, at least thatโs what I hope. Thanks 1
jonnymelabo Posted March 26, 2025 Author Posted March 26, 2025 - Pact with a Witch New version: 0.21.06 Download and Changelog: https://www.patreon.com/posts/125228765
jonnymelabo Posted January 26 Author Posted January 26 (edited) After about 4 years in Stand-By. Pact with a witch v0.22.00_EXTENDED Changelog and Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/149176914 ---- Wishlist in STEAM! : https://store.steampowered.com/app/3192650/Secret_Glory_Hole/ Secret Glory Hole FINISHED 100% (v01.00.04) . Download Full Game: https://www.patreon.com/c/jonnymelabo/posts?filters[tag]=sgh+01.00.00 Secret Glory Hole FREE DEMO:ย . by MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/dzR0zDwC#KZqbjq0jpUivaktKd8OYHw . by GoogleDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M5pkSZMwhPukR-allk60Gx7H-LZJXThs?usp=drive_link Edited January 26 by jonnymelabo
jonnymelabo Posted March 26 Author Posted March 26 Pact with a witch v0.22.02 Changelog and Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/154011512 ---- Wishlist in STEAM! : https://store.steampowered.com/app/3192650/Secret_Glory_Hole/ Secret Glory Hole FINISHED 100% (v01.00.04) . Download Full Game: https://www.patreon.com/c/jonnymelabo/posts?filters[tag]=sgh+01.00.00 Secret Glory Hole FREE DEMO:ย . by MEGA: https://mega.nz/folder/dzR0zDwC#KZqbjq0jpUivaktKd8OYHw . by GoogleDrive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M5pkSZMwhPukR-allk60Gx7H-LZJXThs?usp=drive_link
jonnymelabo Posted April 26 Author Posted April 26 Wishlist in STEAM! : https://store.steampowered.com/app/3192650/Secret_Glory_Hole/ Play the DEMO now!: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4255590/Secret_Glory_Hole_Demo/ ----- Pact with a witch v0.22.04 Changelog and Download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/156599156
jonnymelabo Posted June 26 Author Posted June 26 Wishlist in STEAM! : https://store.steampowered.com/app/3192650/Secret_Glory_Hole/ Play the DEMO now!: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4255590/Secret_Glory_Hole_Demo/ ----- Pact with a witch v0.22.06 Changelog and Download: https://www.patreon.com/jonnymelabo/posts/pact-with-witch-162158951
jonnymelabo Posted August 26 Author Posted August 26 Secret Glory Hole Trailer: (Launch: 30 September 2026) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnWCGr8UNUI Don't forget to wishlist it!: https://store.steampowered.com/app/3192650/Secret_Glory_Hole/ Demo: https://store.steampowered.com/app/4255590/Secret_Glory_Hole_Demo/ Pact with a Witch version 0.22.08 Changelog + DOWNLOAD: https://www.patreon.com/jonnymelabo/posts/secret-glory-30-167754492
jonnymelabo Posted Wednesday at 05:41 PM Author Posted Wednesday at 05:41 PM ๐ SECRET GLORY HOLE IS OUT NOW! ๐ ๐ PLAY SECRET GLORY HOLE NOW! ๐ ๐ฅ 15% OFF FOR THE FIRST 7 DAYS! ๐ฅ THE PREQUEL TO PACT WITH A WITCH It's a standalone story. You don't need to have played Pact with a Witch to enjoy Secret Glory Hole. ๐ WHAT IS SECRET GLORY HOLE? SHORT ยท NAUGHTY ยท SPOOKY VISUAL NOVEL 26,000 words ยท 12 endings ยท ~1.5 hours of gameplay An interactive Visual Novel with explicit sexual content, set in modern times with a touch of supernatural fantasy. Your choices determine what happens next โ including whether you survive... and how. ๐ 12 DIFFERENT ENDINGS Some endings can even be reached through different choices, giving you plenty of reasons to explore the story again. ๐ LANGUAGES The game is available in 12 different languages: 4 of the translations were made using GROK AI. ๐๏ธ FULL ENGLISH VOICE ACTING The game is fully voiced in English, including: Sebastian โ GoWithTheFlow โ Main CharacterNika Rotova โ Black-Haired WomanRuda Vega โ Orange-Haired WomanThomas Barker โ FriendFeminine British AI โ Narrator โญ IF YOU ENJOY THE GAME... Leaving an honest Steam review would mean a LOT to me. Reviews make a huge difference for a tiny indie game like this, especially now that the game has finally launched. And speaking of launch... MORE THAN 40,000 PEOPLE WISHLISTED THIS GAME BEFORE RELEASE. That's absolutely insane. Thank you to everyone who wishlisted, followed, supported, shared, commented, tested, gave feedback, or simply waited for this day. Seriously. Thank you. โค๏ธ ๐ WANT TO SUPPORT THE LAUNCH? ๐Share this post๐ธPost screenshots and reactions today๐Leave an honest Steam review โ it helps so much๐Tell a friend who's into adult visual novels ๐ IN AN ABANDONED BATHROOM... ...waits a hungry female mouth. Wet, eager, and downright sinister. Dare to feed it? Have fun. โค๏ธ ๐ GO PLAY IT! ๐ฎ
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now