Need help installing sexlab mods/addons

Hey Jig, I barely can install anything. I downloaded Mod Organizer, paste this in Skyrim dir. Mod Organizer find the files in Downloads table, but all files have a "!" sign and if I try install a error apears:  this mod was not set up correctly. You should first correct the directory layout using the content-tree. "

Please someone can help me. I spent hours trying to learn something. Never install any mod in Skyrim. The game was installed yesterday with Steam. Thx

Hey Jig, I barely can install anything. I downloaded Mod Organizer, paste this in Skyrim dir. Mod Organizer find the files in Downloads table, but all files have a "!" sign and if I try install a error apears:  this mod was not set up correctly. You should first correct the directory layout using the content-tree. "

Please someone can help me. I spent hours trying to learn something. Never install any mod in Skyrim. The game was installed yesterday with Steam. Thx

Hey, I recommand you this easy guide https://youtu.be/akfICm8eCWs?list=PLlN8weLk86XjyJvXZ2MDBJRyeBPDMKZqx

I have installed sexlab, FNIS, blah blah properly but I have no idea how to install Sexlab Romance. If someone could just tell me what the heck is going on, that would be great.  :D  :-/

Thanks

Hey, If you are what kind of problem you have? If you are using mod manager just download mod (and all mods that are ruqiered by mod that you want) For SL Romance its - SL Framework, SKSE, FNIS, Skeleton (I use XPMSE3) and USLEEP. Install it, sort plugins by LOOT, run FNIS and play.. Dont forget run FNIS after installing any mod that add animations. 

I have installed sexlab, FNIS, blah blah properly but I have no idea how to install Sexlab Romance. If someone could just tell me what the heck is going on, that would be great.  :D  :-/

Thanks

Hey, If you are what kind of problem you have? If you are using mod manager just download mod (and all mods that are ruqiered by mod that you want) For SL Romance its - SL Framework, SKSE, FNIS, Skeleton (I use XPMSE3) and USLEEP. Install it, sort plugins by LOOT, run FNIS and play.. Dont forget run FNIS after installing any mod that add animations. 

I have Sl framework, SKSE, FNIS and apparently now USLEEP (thanks for that one) but I don't know how to actually install Romance itself. I try downloading it and using the nexus mod organizer to install, but for some reason, it won't. It pauses right away and doesn't unpause (ik sounds fishy).

Manual install doesn't work for me either. I moved everything into my skyrim data folder and such but when I try to load a save, I'm just stuck in the loading screen forever.

I have Sl framework, SKSE, FNIS and apparently now USLEEP (thanks for that one) but I don't know how to actually install Romance itself. I try downloading it and using the nexus mod organizer to install, but for some reason, it won't. It pauses right away and doesn't unpause (ik sounds fishy).

Manual install doesn't work for me either. I moved everything into my skyrim data folder and such but when I try to load a save, I'm just stuck in the loading screen forever.

"Nexus Mod Organizer"

Which one is it? Mod Organizer, or Nexus Mod Manager? The two are very different; Mod Organizer is generally preferred as it doesn't actually overwrite files in your Skyrim Data Folder. While MO works (somewhat) WITH Nexus, it's not an official Nexus software.

Also, troubleshooting advice is dependent on which one you're using. :)

Archived