Conan Exiles Modding (EA coming on 1/31/17)

Voltanis

Guest oxyg1n

Any estimates on when a download of oxyg1n's mod will be posted? Or is it already downloadable and I just totally blind...

Negative we are still waiting he estimates within 1 to 2 weeks from now I believe.

Yeah, sorry. Maybe one more week. I'm honestly just waiting for the remaining animations.

Any estimates on when a download of oxyg1n's mod will be posted? Or is it already downloadable and I just totally blind...

Negative we are still waiting he estimates within 1 to 2 weeks from now I believe.

Yeah, sorry. Maybe one more week. I'm honestly just waiting for the remaining animations.

-Happy Squeak- Yay!!!

Hey Oxyg1n since it's getting close what is the risk with this breaking other mods? Have you tested this with like stuff like unlock+ mod and such?

Guest oxyg1n

Hey Oxyg1n since it's getting close what is the risk with this breaking other mods? Have you tested this with like stuff like unlock+ mod and such?

That's a negative. But my mod is self contained and doesn't modify anything other than the player character when you press the activate key. So I'm assuming that almost all mods will work fine with this one. I guess there could be conflicts with other mods that are sloppily adding animations. But I can't try every single mod out there and see if it works. I have made a few small changes to the skeleton in the game that tell the spine bones to follow the animations. That's all.

BTW! I'm going to release this mod WIP this weekend. Has only 2 animations but it's overdue... be on the lookout.

That's a negative. But my mod is self contained and doesn't modify anything other than the player character when you press the activate key. So I'm assuming that almost all mods will work fine with this one. I guess there could be conflicts with other mods that are sloppily adding animations. But I can't try every single mod out there and see if it works. I have made a few small changes to the skeleton in the game that tell the spine bones to follow the animations. That's all.

BTW! I'm going to release this mod WIP this weekend. Has only 2 animations but it's overdue... be on the lookout.

tenor.gif

Working on that HD skin BTW.

Great! Do you already know when the hd skin will be finished?

If it isn't done in the next week it will probably be more like the 25th. I think it is looking better than the default already though. It was a bit of a low res mess on closer inspection.

Working on that HD skin BTW.

Great! Do you already know when the hd skin will be finished?

If it isn't done in the next week it will probably be more like the 25th. I think it is looking better than the default already though. It was a bit of a low res mess on closer inspection.

Next week would be amazing :) Could you post an image of the work-in-progress-skin?

What about a baby ingredient that you use to make a thrall? Or you could have stages like a crib, a basic growing up station, and a final training station for the thrall type. Kinda  treating the kids like Spartans. Training of course requires a thrall of the type you want to make them into assigned to the station. Like you get the baby object/ingredient and can add it to the crib or whatever. Then you hit "craft" and get a kid ingredient at the end. Used kid ingredient with tutor. Get young adult ingredient. Put young adult ingredient into trainer station. Get thrall at end of training. Or you can any of them as an ingredient on a shrine depending on religion and age. Virgin teens, babies, kids. Gods love their blood. Maybe give them a special tag or something for their parents and make them a level that you can't get otherwise if both their parents are PCs. Like 4? Is 4 impossible for normal thralls? You get my point. Extra buffs beyond other thralls and some unique identifier.

Again the issue as Oxyg1n stated there is no child skeleton so you would have to make it which could break a lot of stuff or have to do what I said or just when the "crafting time" let's say for pregnancy ends it comes out as a full adult.

I guess that Rebel Girl meant that the baby should be only an item with an icon and not a character with a skeleton.

Guest oxyg1n

I'm having a hard time getting vocal cues to work in the cooked version of my mod. I've spent at least 5 hours trying to fix it today. It's not going well. Does anyone have any experience with anything like this yet?

I'm having a hard time getting vocal cues to work in the cooked version of my mod. I've spent at least 5 hours trying to fix it today. It's not going well. Does anyone have any experience with anything like this yet?

Question do we need the vocal cues for this to work? If not why not just remove/disable them for now and when ya figure it out you can re add them this allows us to use the demo of your mod for now at the same time we can find any bugs/issue report back so you can figure it all out.

Also most servers that use this will be RP servers or on Single player so to be fair the vocals might just get distracting during RP :/ just my two cents.

Guest oxyg1n

Question do we need the vocal cues for this to work? If not why not just remove/disable them for now and when ya figure it out you can re add them this allows us to use the demo of your mod for now at the same time we can find any bugs/issue report back so you can figure it all out.

Also most servers that use this will be RP servers or on Single player so to be fair the vocals might just get distracting during RP :/ just my two cents.

I might have to do that. The vocals are a huge part of it though. Maybe even as much as the animations themselves because it brings the animations to life. Anyway, I think I've figured out my issue. But jeez, I don't know if UE4 is just being weird or if Funcom is doing janky stuff in their C++ code to manipulate things in the game.

Did they pull the shaved/ shaved+oiled mods off nexus? Can find them any more.

Yep not sure why but it has been pulled from both Steam Workshop and Nexus.

Yeah, it's like Spindle unpublished them or something. I hope he wasn't be forced to unpublish them.

I might have to do that. The vocals are a huge part of it though. Maybe even as much as the animations themselves because it brings the animations to life. Anyway, I think I've figured out my issue. But jeez, I don't know if UE4 is just being weird or if Funcom is doing janky stuff in their C++ code to manipulate things in the game.

Did they pull the shaved/ shaved+oiled mods off nexus? Can find them any more.

Yep not sure why but it has been pulled from both Steam Workshop and Nexus.

Yeah, it's like Spindle unpublished them or something. I hope he wasn't be forced to unpublish them.

Ah hope so to that would be garbage if that was the case.

His recent steam forum post history seems to suggest that he removed his mods of his own accord as he is unhappy with how Funcom has handled the modding community.

-_- That is a bit pre mature it's a Alpha game with a Alpha modding system....

Jesus fucking Christ people can't be this fucking dumb....

His recent steam forum post history seems to suggest that he removed his mods of his own accord as he is unhappy with how Funcom has handled the modding community.

I agree, it is very immature. However does any one have that shaved oiled mod I lost the files now.

I agree, it is very immature. However does any one have that shaved oiled mod I lost the files now.

Only have the shaved version =/

Archived