[REQUEST] FFXIV Miqo'te Playable Race Mod

hi everyone ,

First of all, this is a translation  made using google translation and my own knowledges , I can read more or less everything in English but I have difficulties to express myself in this language. So I apologize if you have trouble understanding me.

I would really love to see a Miqo'te race in skyrim . I think i am not the only player wanting to have a miqo'te character . I really love this race , their ears and tail are so cuuuute >_<

some of my ideas :

1 : There should different preset for each type of Miqo'te (the Seekers of the Sun and the Keepers of the Moon )

2 : If it's possible , there should be different power and skill for the Seekers of the Sun and the Keepers of the Moon .

3 :  Animated ears depending on the mood of the character . This was already done by "No user" on Nexus Mod . But Unfortunately the ears shape isn't  the same as Miqo'te's ears . 

Link for Animated Animal Ears For Humanoid : ( http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35767/?)

4 : I think there should be a CBBE and UNP compatible version to suit everyone's taste .

5 : It would be cool to have something related to the 'animal" nature/instinct of the character , i don't have any idea for this at the moment .

6 : "Fox6000" already did one of the Miqo'te outfit ( Fox 34 )

That was some of my ideas for this race , i know some of them can be done and some cannot .

Here is some Information about the Miqo'te : http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Miqo'te

For more pics you can find plenty of them on google , danbooru etc...

I searched all over the internet and i couldn't find a Miqo'te race mod for skyrim . I found one for Oblivion but sadly it isn't compatible with skyrim.

I have no experience in creating mod or anything else related to it , but if someone want to make this mod i would be glad if i can help with anything and i will be happy to discuss about idea and thought with others users  .

sorry for my bad english , i hope it wasn't too messy .

Yes , i forgot that ,  that's a good idea . I will try to get in touch with the mod author to submit the idea of doing a playable race with what's already done with his mod .

For those who are interested by this , i'll post something as soon as i get an answer .

Sorry for taking so much time to reply .

About the Miqo'te Follower mod , i contacted Yakisoba-pan . He told me that he cannot do a custom race from that mod . If anyone want to use this mod to make a custom race  , be aware it was done with others modder's resources , Yakisoba-pan told me he have no right to gives permissions to use it . So , if you wanna use the Miqo'te Follower mod you have to ask each modder to get their permissions not Yakisoba-pan . I know , that's obvious but better safe than sorry .

Kestrix : I remember this one . But as you said it has glitches . If you decide to rework it, it would be awesome ! "Au ra" is a nice race too . How is going your project  ?

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived