Naked/Nudity comments / after sex mods ?

Put simply I find it amusing that after sexlab's animation has concluded and the PC and NPC redress the NPC will make a negative comment on the PC's nudity like "Hey what do you think you're doing? put on some clothes!" despite having literally just fucked. Is there a mod that changes this ? I know the game just uses the vanilla comments when an NPC notices the player naked, but I'm sure this can be changed

Yes there is, "spectator crowd" or something like that I suppose?The mod will allow a crowd of 64 NPC at maximum to notice you're having sex, they will gather and comment according to the scenario(normal sex/rape/beastiality).

But it has a minor issue: if there's some one else also having sex near you, they will be caculated into this crowd and stop their animation...

And there's also sexist guard mod, which allows comments from npc and your own character about the current situation and women status in Skyrim, but be warned, the text in this mod can be disrespective to female.

Archived