TK17: Need help with modding

Pao44445

TK17 also called TheClub17.

Well this might come as an surprise to you, but 4chan is actually the best source of condensed info (at least  when it comes to modding it). Just google "the club 17 4chan" and the thread should appear in the top 5. But since I am a kind and giving God, I'll post here most of what you need to do here.

>1.) Grab the base 7.5 game via torrent (the game is free from the get go, so don't worry. Alternative is to download it from the modsgarden(tk17's forum)
>2.) Register a account on modsgarden, it is where a majority of the content comes from and where you will be getting most of the stuff from.
>3.) Go on modsgarden, game updates section and grab the latest update (really easy to install just copy paste file into a folder)
>4.) For mods, I highly recommend getting the Hook3 / 4 graphical enhancement. Grab this at modsgarden, because there are entire topics dedicated to it as well as how to get it to work.
>5.) For other mods / content, (such as clothes, models, accessories..etc) it is better to cherry pick what you like and install one at a time. Don't get any megapack, it is big, bogs down your game, and 90% of it is shit.

Here is the pastbin: http://pastebin.com/PfVEFQ23

As for what you actually asked for, I have NO idea how to make a good face, best to find someone who do would probably be asking on the TK17's forum or on previously mentioned 4chan thread.

Archived