Restore animation setting defaults ?

Hey, i have a little question.
Is it possible to reset every animation alignment who was made by removing or replacing a single file in sexlab folder ?

The reason is, in the last few days i made many alignment adjustments for many animations ( but lucky i did not made all...) but now i did see that post from Ashal

Even Actors Height option is greyed out for me.

You can't enable it while the CTD Fix option is enabled. The CTD Fix option disables all of SexLab's use of SetScale(), which renders Even Actors Height completely pointless. Disable the  "Potential Startup CTD Fix"  option if you want to use "Even Actors Height" 

Though I wouldn't recommend using Even Actors Height at all in most cases. It's effect is useful for only a select few, and only minimal/non-existent for most others. The race+gender specific adjustment option that was added (and is currently the default option) is a better and more reliable solution.

My "Even Actors High" was activated.
Since its better to turn it off, its dump to have half animations aligned with actors high on, and the other half not.

Now it would take really long to go through every animation and every step i tried to align thats why im asking this.

I tried the rebuild option in sl, but it doesn't set everything to defaults.

Thanks .

Archived