[req] [idea] [find] Bodypaint/Tattoo Racemenu Overlays

Hello LL! I love using lore-friendly warpaints on my characters, and with certain playthroughs I really would like to be able to have body paint to match. I enjoy racemenu overlays because they allow for customization and don't require creating a custom race for your character. I've downloaded every racemenu overlay plugin from the Nexus, and while they have beautiful work in them, don't quite fit the sort of tribal/body-paint-esque look that I really would like. Essentially, I'm looking for body overlays with designs that look like the warpaints shown here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/67147/?. Body paints that look like they're actually paint, not tattoos. If someone has links to any mods that have this sort of thing, has any dds files to share that I can port into my own mod, or would like to create some for me in exchange for my undying love and affection, I'd be soooooooooo stoked. I use the CBBE body, so if creating paints for me, if you could use that body file to draw on that would be excellent as well. :)

Alternatively, I do have access to a program that allows me to make overlays myself, so if someone happens to have access to gimp-compatible brushes that can give that 'finger painted' look, I'd accept that too!

Thanks for being a fantastic community  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Archived