Really Really Busty Followers

The only really unique one, which i know from such type of the followers, is Neisa. Honestly i am not sure, is she huge enough for your tastes or not, but she is unique voiced and sometimes she can say some specific phrases especially related to her boobs ;). Also she has the dialogue option to ask her for milk. But make a backup savegame before installation of her, because some of her scripts are quite bugged and can cause CTD sometimes.

But if you are interested just in the physical appearance of the follower, then you just can download absolutely any female follower which has her own standalone body, then just increase the size of the needed things in the Bodyslide to the size which you like, then generate the body and replace the body of the follower with that one which you have generated.

• 1 year later...

Immersive Wenches has a persuade dialog option to let you bring any of the wenches you find at inns and whatnot along as a follower.  They are all powerful.  They use the default Nord body so you can change that to something busty.  I was able to easily convert LordKoz's Wench Body from CBBE to UUNP with little noticeable difference just by editing the XML group file, but there are a ton of super busty BodySlide body replacers all over Nexus as well.

Another interesting approach I like is to use his Wench enemies in conjunction with Paradise Halls Enhanced and enslave the prettiest wenches I fight instead of killing them :D

By the way, Archer Loe is here, and her busty companion Yunion is here.

Finally, off of Nexus, you might like Princess Knight Followers.  One of them is super busty, the other is moderately so.

Archived