[SOLUTION] [FAQ] Female Creatures

(If anything comes to mind yell.)

the best way to learn how to mod is to dissect other mods.}

it's easy to miss the error.

Copy. Good info, thank you. Still chewing on it when I can. I also have un-packed the female mod so i could add textures and meshes to the female undead/draugr, they no longer look glowing or turn black but now they have NPC skins and no longer look like they are supposed to. I have to alter the ones they came with so they appear properly and still have the corpse like appearance. Having fun. Thanks again.

I must say that, sexlab nude creatures needs one serious update.

It gives male genitals on all. Including female chars.

Been working on one mod, where the female follower have one female cat that follows. I cant get by Sexlab nude creatures.

Perhaps I do some wrong.

there are 3 ways to fix that:

1. make your own CF addon.

2. add the female mesh file path to the erect "armor addon" in SexLabNudeCreatures.esp (if using TES5Edit right click on the grayed out female line and click on add)

3. setup a different "worn armor" for your cat (sabercat i assume) to use, CF wont change the mesh if it's using a custom "armor" with a different formid.

I must say that, sexlab nude creatures needs one serious update.

It gives male genitals on all. Including female chars.

Been working on one mod, where the female follower have one female cat that follows. I cant get by Sexlab nude creatures.

Perhaps I do some wrong.

there are 3 ways to fix that:

1. make your own CF addon.

2. add the female mesh file path to the erect "armor addon" in SexLabNudeCreatures.esp (if using TES5Edit right click on the grayed out female line and click on add)

3. setup a different "worn armor" for your cat (sabercat i assume) to use, CF wont change the mesh if it's using a custom "armor" with a different formid.

Yea.

3. Currently trying that.

But my skill in Nif and stuff are limited.

Yea.

this example should help to guide you:

SaberCatExample.7z

you only need TES5Edit to study this, everything was made with the "copy as new record" right click menu tool, and then i edited them as i needed. the mesh files used are just renamed copys of the original (no dick) mesh files.

Yea.

this example should help to guide you:

attachicon.gifSaberCatExample.7z

you only need TES5Edit to study this, everything was made with the "copy as new record" right click menu tool, and then i edited them as i needed. the mesh files used are just renamed copys of the original (no dick) mesh files.

Thanks you have been helpful, I think I have succeeded now.

Did make armour and armour addon, and atleast in CK she dont have male genitals.

Now I need to figure out how to give her the rest of the thingys.

She is one ValeSabreCat :)

i forgot about them, it has been some time since i've seen one.

they already use a worn armor so that will help make it more easy to find the FormID that you will need.

(if you hold down Ctrl and click on a FormID inside something it will take you straight to it)

1. "copy as new record" 02003C69 (the armor) and 02003C68 (the armor addon) into your mod.

2. go to your copied "Armor" and scroll down to "Armature".

3. change "DLC1NakedSabreCatAA [ARMA:02003C68]" to your copied "Armor Addon" FormID.

4. edit your "Armor Addon" to use whatever sabercat compatible mesh files you want to use.

(note: if grayed out, right click on the female line and click on add)

5. go to your SaberCat NPC and change the "WNAM - Worn Armor" line to the FormID of your new armor

6. quit and save

if your trying to edit the mesh file as well this guide may help a bit:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-howto-dick-with-nifskope/

i am assuming that you are trying to merge with a "Armored SaberCat" mod of some kind.

i forgot about them, it has been some time since i've seen one.

they already use a worn armor so that will help make it more easy to find the FormID that you will need.

1. "copy as new record" 02003C69 (the armor) and 02003C68 (the armor addon) into your mod.

2. go to your copied "Armor" and scroll down to "Armature".

3. change "DLC1NakedSabreCatAA [ARMA:02003C68]" to your copied "Armor Addon" FormID.

4. edit your "Armor Addon" to use whatever sabercat compatible mesh files you want to use.

(note: if grayed out, right click on the female line and click on add)

5. go to your SaberCat NPC and change the "WNAM - Worn Armor" line to the FormID of your new armor

6. quit and save

if your trying to edit the mesh file as well this guide may help a bit:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2418-howto-dick-with-nifskope/

i am assuming that you are trying to merge with a "Armored SaberCat" mod of some kind.

I did that in CK and it seems that it become correct, she also glows in combat.

I have messed whit this for the last 2-3 weeks and it have driven me nuts.

i never use the CK for this sort of stuff, i only use TES5Edit, it's much easier to work with.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

edit: and there race (DLC1SabreCatGlowRace "Sabre Cat" [RACE:0200D0B6]) has a glow spell attached to it (DLC1AbSabreCatGlow "Sabre Cat Glow Spell" [sPEL:0200D0B4])

i never use the CK for this sort of stuff, i only use TES5Edit, it's much easier to work with.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

edit: and there race (DLC1SabreCatGlowRace "Sabre Cat" [RACE:0200D0B6]) has a glow spell attached to it (DLC1AbSabreCatGlow "Sabre Cat Glow Spell" [sPEL:0200D0B4])

Yes that race.

Did try whit Tsved first but it did not go as I wanted so I did do it in CK. Not the most easy thing to do.

• 2 weeks later...

xD The day people make mudcrab, frost atronarch, storm atronarch, and  Slaughterfish animations will be the day that every creature in vanilla/DLC Skyrim has a sex anim. I think there might be 1 or 2 more that I can't think of, but not off of the top of my head... maybe something from black reach... ah right, the Ballistae robots and Dwarven spiders.

When people ask me "Wait, how many creatures do you have sex animations FOR?" I always get to give the response "Sugar, it's much faster to list the ones that I DON'T have anims for... there's far less."

... also I think maybe the Frost Giants that drop the stones from Dawnguard, but they might just use Giant anims. Haven't been that far into the game in ages, always starting over.

Testing in the testing hall frost giants did use giant animations for sexlab..they just don't have a proper model for having the right stuff. So if someone could develop the proper model frost giants would be fully used.

Testing in the testing hall frost giants did use giant animations for sexlab..they just don't have a proper model for having the right stuff. So if someone could develop the proper model frost giants would be fully used.

i did try to do that, but there body shape is not the same as the other giants, they are too fat and nothing lines up right.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a bit of trouble with some of the male meshes, after installing gender dogs and horses (which add female variations). It seems creature framework doesn't recognize them, or recognize that the meshes have been overridden, and so when I get a male horse to have sex with someone, it tries to display the gender horse/flaccid mesh rather than the creature framework/erect mesh. 

Anyone know how to get creature framework to recognize gender dogs/horses?

I'm having a bit of trouble with some of the male meshes, after installing gender dogs and horses (which add female variations). It seems creature framework doesn't recognize them, or recognize that the meshes have been overridden, and so when I get a male horse to have sex with someone, it tries to display the gender horse/flaccid mesh rather than the creature framework/erect mesh. 

MNCv10 has a patch for Gender Horses in ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv10_1A.7z

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

but i still need to make a patch for gender dogs.

edit: done, Compatibility Kit updated.

MNCv10 has a patch for Gender Horses in ModCompatibilityKitsForMNCv10_1A.7z

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/4130-more-nasty-critters-slal-edition/

but i still need to make a patch for gender dogs.

edit: done

attachicon.gifGenderDogs.esp

Thanks! 

I've installed it as per your instructions. I haven't seen any female huskies or dogs yet, but I'll keep looking.

Should I expect the meshes from MNC (genderdogs/horses in this case) to show up in the Creature Framework menu as anything? I only see 'Nude creatures' rather than anything called MNC. 

post-310714-0-68702500-1498308408_thumb.jpg

post-310714-0-84370000-1498308410_thumb.jpg

Should I expect the meshes from MNC (genderdogs/horses in this case) to show up in the Creature Framework menu as anything? I only see 'Nude creatures' rather than anything called MNC.

"SexLab Nude Creatures" is what you want, just make sure GenderDogs.esp loads after SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.

"SexLab Nude Creatures" is what you want, just make sure GenderDogs.esp loads after SexLabNudeCreatures.esp and SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp.

Thanks. Looks like it's working just fine, found some (sadly hostile) girl huskies. 

Now to find some animations for them... I'll link them here if I find any. 

Thanks. Looks like it's working just fine, found some (sadly hostile) girl huskies. 

this may help:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?p=1927774

here's my list of available SLAL Packs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

this may help:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/47096-sexlab-more-creatures-2015-06-09/?p=1927774

here's my list of available SLAL Packs:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

I've installed more creatures, quite strangely though, all of the new dogs are male. I've checked on about 20 so far. 

The only animations I've found are the oral and anal ones in your SLAL pack (HDOS). But it's a lot better than nothing, so thanks for that as well. 

• 3 months later...

I've downloaded the patches and put them correctly in my load order, but the horses are invisible now. Before I installed the patch, but had the gender horses mod, all the horses had the male nude creatures model

nothing should be empty like that, go to the Creature Framework MCM and click on "Re-register all mods", then unpause the game and Wait a Minute.

I re-registered all mods, and it found one of the patches, but not the GenderHorses patch. The GenderHorses mod is working, because it is defining some of the horses as mares, but all the horses still have invisible textures.

why do i see the Convenient Horses mod listed? most horse mods don't play well with other horse mod so that could be part of the problem, that and/or load order.  you should use TES5Edit to see if anything stands out.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...