Cum visibility wont fade away WickedWhims Mod

If you turn visibility off then save remove whims and restart game is the cum still there? I'd try that then re-did the whims folder and restart game again and see if fixed. Other wise collect data for reporting a problem and log here so they can help you faster. :)

Thank youu problem solved!!

• 10 months later...

There is a list of WickedWhims Cheats listed as commands on the page https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-324115h-10-november-2017/ and this one will solve your problem:

Command 'ww.clearcum' clears cum from selected Sim [Cheat]

Enter ww.clearcum in the command console and press enter. testingcheats true should not be needed!

It would be nice if someone would make a mod to remove the cum after a delay of a minute or so. I got tired of seeing it for days.

I guess I should have read the rest.

Gets cleaned from performing hygiene related interactions

I tried it and it worked as described.

Edited by Guest
Addition
  • 1 year later...

I have the same problem, but the cheat (ww.clearcum) is not working on my sim's faces. I turned off the cum visibility... Not working. Every single sim's has cum on their faces after oraljob and don't come off neither shower, bath etc. I tried to remove all WW mods and place it back... Not working again. :/ Oh! And the cum layer is underneath the skin overlay. I tried to remove everything from the sim in the CAS but still there. I don't know how can I fix this. If you know what's going on with my sims and how can I fix it , please tell me! :)

(sorry for the really bad quality of the photos) 

IMG_20190130_193627.jpg

IMG_20190130_193654.jpg

On 1/31/2019 at 1:39 AM, rejetke said:

I have the same problem, but the cheat (ww.clearcum) is not working on my sim's faces. I turned off the cum visibility... Not working. Every single sim's has cum on their faces after oraljob and don't come off neither shower, bath etc. I tried to remove all WW mods and place it back... Not working again. :/ Oh! And the cum layer is underneath the skin overlay. I tried to remove everything from the sim in the CAS but still there. I don't know how can I fix this. If you know what's going on with my sims and how can I fix it , please tell me! :)

IMG_20190130_193627.jpg

IMG_20190130_193654.jpg

2 hours ago, LadyLeo12 said:

I do have the same problem please help :(

i already dellete the whims folder save 

Restart the game remove the whims and other cc mod texture and other... The cheat ww.clearcum didnt work the cum layer stay there....

IMG_20190201_224721.jpg

you have the more cum mod ?....get rid of it.

• 7 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 1:39 PM, rejetke said:

IMG_20190130_193627.jpg

IMG_20190130_193654.jpg

Try using this version if you haven't already figured it out, I saw the commands turbo posted. ww.clear_cum

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2019 at 1:07 PM, Shayeesh said:

Guys. It's not cum.... It's tears and sobbing from Nisa'k trait.

THAT WAS IT!!!!!!!  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (sorry for the caps, but I have to express my thanks vocally through text)   

Shayeesh I would not have figured that out.  I thought it was cum but after looking at it your right, they are tears.  Any way, I deleted that mod and it went away. 

You saved my sim, Thanks.  

• 1 month later...
15 hours ago, briannajon1998 said:

lmao! poor baby, did you figure it out yet? if not, go into the cheat bar shift+C and type ww.clear_cum  

that should work, but make sure you are on your selected sim with the cum. 

I'm geting the bug with the last version of wickedwhims. Never had it before.
I tried showering. Makes the cum disappear, only to come back at every change of clothes (or sleep).
I tried deleting and reinstalling the mod. Same.
I tried the codes ww.clearcum  and ww.clear_cum. Same.

I don't have the Nisa trait. (Don't know what that is.)
Any other ideas ?

On 11/23/2019 at 3:24 PM, Scorpio said:

Do you have Azmodan's extra cum layers mod installed by chance?

No, just the wickedwhims mod + animations.

I've deactivated the cum visibility and that did the trick. I guess it's an all or nothing situation.
I hope there's a fix coming.

5 hours ago, Banjin said:

I hope there's a fix coming.

Not sure there will be a fix coming for that one as it's not a common problem, sorry.

Best bet is to remove all other mods except WW + Animations and retest.

Just don't make any saves.

And don't forget to delete your localthumbcach in the TS4 folder.

At least you might be able to pin it down.

• 2 months later...
On 1/30/2019 at 12:39 PM, rejetke said:

IMG_20190130_193627.jpg

IMG_20190130_193654.jpg

Where'd you get those eyes??

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, jonathanlivingston said:

I also had the same problem. For me, It's not sperm, but tears I had to remove the tight trait of wicked perversion.

I hope they fix this bug...

You can Disable the crying in NWP settings.

Like this= Open Tam Explorer on a computer > Wicked Pervs Settings > Beauty Settings > Crying Settings > Disable.  ;) 

1 hour ago, B10HAZARD. said:

You can Disable the crying in NWP settings.

Like this= Open Tam Explorer on a computer > Wicked Pervs Settings > Beauty Settings > Crying Settings > Disable.  ;) 

Many thanks for the suggestion, but it's frustrating not seeing tears on the face of a hot tight teen being penetrated ?

I would like to see the tears and not the sperm in the mouth.

13 hours ago, jonathanlivingston said:

I also had the same problem. For me, It's not sperm, but tears I had to remove the tight trait of wicked perversion.

I hope they fix this bug...

1 hour ago, jonathanlivingston said:

not the sperm in the mouth.

It's not a bug,

There are 2 stages

Crying effect during sex act and some time after

- And then Sobbing effect.

In your case it's not cum at all, it's the sobbing effect, there is no cum layer into NWP.

So it will never been fixed since it's a part of @NisaK's mod. Keep in mind that reading mod description stll is a good thing to avoid misunderstandings on what they do.

ST trait desription :

This trait is centered around sensitive sims with unnaturally tight fuck holes.  These sims tear up during sex, with custom texture effects from Anal, Oral, and Vaginal Sex (see the images for examples) and gain negative mood buffs from having sex.  However, their partners gain positive moodlets depending on what holes they use, lucky them.  After 6 hours, if the Sensually Tight sim doesn't engage in sex again then the effect wears off and they return to normalHowever, if they engage in sex while they are still recovering then further negative buffs are applied and a sobbing texture during sex.  Although this trait doesn't require it, it pairs well with the Unflirty trait.  I wouldn't recommend adding this trait to a Pheromonal Flower sim or putting them in a household with one. 

On 3/23/2020 at 1:16 PM, Crazy Doll said:

It's not a bug,

There are 2 stages

Crying effect during sex act and some time after

- And then Sobbing effect.

In your case it's not cum at all, it's the sobbing effect, there is no cum layer into NWP.

So it will never been fixed since it's a part of @NisaK's mod. Keep in mind that reading mod description stll is a good thing to avoid misunderstandings on what they do.

ST trait desription :

This trait is centered around sensitive sims with unnaturally tight fuck holes.  These sims tear up during sex, with custom texture effects from Anal, Oral, and Vaginal Sex (see the images for examples) and gain negative mood buffs from having sex.  However, their partners gain positive moodlets depending on what holes they use, lucky them.  After 6 hours, if the Sensually Tight sim doesn't engage in sex again then the effect wears off and they return to normalHowever, if they engage in sex while they are still recovering then further negative buffs are applied and a sobbing texture during sex.  Although this trait doesn't require it, it pairs well with the Unflirty trait.  I wouldn't recommend adding this trait to a Pheromonal Flower sim or putting them in a household with one. 

Hi, I made some tests and I discovered that sobbing texture appears during sex (not after), when there is oral sex: blowjob or cunnilingus. So I don't think it's because of low recovering, as it happens during the act.

I checked the personalities of the couple and it happens only with tight trait.

Another thing I discovered, is the texture disappear after the aching holes icon goes away.

Sims 4 Screenshot 2020.03.25 - 18.49.22.77.jpg

• 1 year later...

I've had this issue a lot, even after I tracked it to the WP trait, and turned off the tears effect, it still comes back. While I agree with Jonathanlivingstone that tears are appropriate, and removing them is a shame, the real issue seems to be that Nisa's idea of tears look way too much like cum, and that being in pain results in a permanently snotty nose. (My guess is that Nisa associates the fetish for tears and crying with the usually very different fetish for bukake.)  Unless someone comes up with a less disgusting and more realistic tears replacement, I fear the only solutions are to disable the trait, or remove the mod entirely. I like the mod, so I'm disabling the trait. On the bright side, if you just realllly want sex to be painful for your sim, there's an alternative trait, called Dyspareunia, available in one of the extensive Chingyu trait packages here:
https://chingyu1023vick.tumblr.com/post/647067927270604800/100-base-game-traits-pack-v1-cas-reward

Which has very similar effects, and no snotty noses.