Need help for newbie.

Hey ! Im new in skyrim mods and i need a hand. Basically i have Defeat mod and i have all the requirements it needed. When i start "doing it"(You know what it is) it has no animations but it has sounds. I dont know how to install or place animations i have SLAL and i have the funnybizness's animation and nonreplacement , funnybizness's doesnt work on NMM and i dont know how to install nonreplacement in SLAL. Can someone help a newb in this forums ?

Yes but i dont know how to use FNIS. Ill try that one.

By the way each one should i download on FunnyBizness's pack by Shashankie.

Animation Preview v10.zip
FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0.zip
index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=334423
NewAllinOnePack by Shashankie v10.0.zip

did you run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe?

edit: and you should be using this one http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2702-funnybizness-v246-slal-pack-by-shashankie/

Yes but i dont know how to use FNIS. Ill try that one.

By the way each one should i download on FunnyBizness's pack by Shashankie.

Animation Preview v10.zip

FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0.zip

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=334423

NewAllinOnePack by Shashankie v10.0.zip

Update: i download the FB SLALPACK and i dont know where to put it ? Do i have to put it in the mod manager ?

FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0.zip is the mod manager version
index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=334423 is a small compatibly update for AnubiSs2167 SLAL Pack

NewAllinOnePack by Shashankie v10.0.zip is the manually installed version

i'm not the best person to ask when it comes to using mod managers because i don't use them.

here is my guide for manually installing mods it may give you an idea on how things should look:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

FB SLALPACK by Shashankie FOMOD v10.0.zip is the mod manager version

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=334423 is a small compatibly update for AnubiSs2167 SLAL Pack

NewAllinOnePack by Shashankie v10.0.zip is the manually installed version

i'm not the best person to ask when it comes to using mod managers because i don't use them.

here is my guide for manually installing mods it may give you an idea on how things should look:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

Thanks mate i got the mods and animations working properly now, the only down side is theres no "go boom" button in the MCM sexlab and defeat. Theres only stop animation default "O" but still okay. Onces again, thanks mate.

Archived