Help!

TheTraveler

All of a sudden my game acts as if I have no mods installed. I use Mod Organizer. I have only been installing clothing and follower mods. It was fine earlier today. Now, it won't even TRY to load a saved game. I can click forever and it just makes that thump sound when you click on the save file. I have a quick start mod installed and the game starts like vanilla. WTF!!!!

TESEDIT says I have over 300 but ones it has checkd are ones I don't have checked off in MO. I have a lot that were manually put into the Data folder WAY before i started to use MO. but what I don't understand is why my game stopped working properly all of a sudden. I mean as in the same day less than 4 hours between playing it and then going to play it again. Is there a way to permanently remove unmanaged mods from the list?

So apparently Its taking a load order from when I used BOSS. that was AGES ago.

So I ran LOOT. Seems to be working now. When using MO does it count ALL esps whether they are active or not?

Archived