TamagoClub English 1.12 Patch

It's fully compatible. However' date=' your race might not be recognised by the mod, meaning it will either default to the khajiit-spawn (tabaxi, ahmini (spelling?), etc.), or you get lucky, and have the kid be the race of his/her father.

[/quote']

Ah, Well. Seems Like I'll need to do some more shagging in order to get preggo :-/

Actually Maou posted the following for me. The advice might be useful to you too to get the generator to recognise your custom race:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?pid=27721#pid27721

Post #735

Good luck

Ooh, big farm of text, i'll see if I can make some sense out of it, Thanks!

It's fully compatible. However' date=' your race might not be recognised by the mod, meaning it will either default to the khajiit-spawn (tabaxi, ahmini (spelling?), etc.), or you get lucky, and have the kid be the race of his/her father.

[/quote']

Ah, Well. Seems Like I'll need to do some more shagging in order to get preggo :-/

Also, just because it says "fertalized ovum" doesn't mean your pregnant. During the Luteal phase the ovum has to be healthy/still there to stick. When it does, you'll get a message saying you're pregnant. If not, then that little ovum just didn't make it.

Ah, Ofcourse, Realism. :dodgy:

- Requires LoversTamagoClub.esp for Lovers support

In that case' date=' could you please include the .esp file with your upload? You only included a .esm, so consequently, I can't seem to get sperm to add in my inventory and I can't find any .esp versions elsewhere.

-----

[b']Edit:[/b] Okay, so it seems I ran into a huge mix-up. First, there is a difference between TamagoClub.esm and LoversTamagoClub.esp. For convenience, I would recommend including the LoversTamagoClub.esp with every new version of TamagoClub.esm, so newbies, like me, understand to use the correct file.

Second, when I opened up the LoversTamagoClub ver. 1.04 file, I was looking for all the files starting with the letter "T," so I initially did not notice the LoversTamagoClub.esp. All I saw was the outdated Tamagoclub.esm. Thinking the .esp wasn't there, I closed it. It wasn't until I looked again later, that I noticed my mishap. Again, my confusion with this was because I failed to differentiate between LoversTamagoClub and plain TamagoClub. I was looking for a Tamagoclub.esp!

Call me dumb, but this was all needlessly confusing. Just include the file with the release next time, rather than giving downloaders the run-around without even a link.

Sorry for double post, but someone claimed this mod adds a pregnancy belly when naked and using the setbody mod. This doesn't seem to work for me. Even in a 3rd trimester stage, my char's belly looks normal. Can anyone break it down how to get the belly looking pregnant in relation to the mod's functions? I'm using the XEO Chocolate Elves race, if that matters. I suppose I could always roleplay it and manually equip a belly, but that's pretty awkward.

Also, I'm looking through the script file "a3hgDefaultGenerator" and I don't see any references to Orc children. In fact, literally everything seems accounted for EXCEPT Orcs! How could Orcs be left out!?! Orc sex is only like the best monster/sex rape theme in Japanese eroge.

Sorry for double post, but someone claimed this mod adds a pregnancy belly when naked and using the setbody mod. This doesn't seem to work for me. Even in a 3rd trimester stage, my char's belly looks normal. Can anyone break it down how to get the belly looking pregnant in relation to the mod's functions? I'm using the XEO Chocolate Elves race, if that matters. I suppose I could always roleplay it and manually equip a belly, but that's pretty awkward.

You need Tomagosetbody.esp and this:

http://www.mediafire.com/?tttpfbax7ltpbxr

or this:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39966

There is a variation of setbody on this forum. You'll need to search.

Also there are armours and pregnancy dresses avilable, here and on TesNexus.

In fact, literally everything seems accounted for EXCEPT Orcs! How could Orcs be left out!?! Orc sex is only like the best monster/sex rape theme in Japanese eroge.

Look back to post #79 there is a shotcut to a post from Maou that explains why and how you can customise the generator to suit yourself.

Ahh okay, I got the pregnancy body to show up. My issues were two-fold:

1.) Yea, I didn't have the Tamagosetbody.esp. I don't understand why Maou didn't include this with the downloaded package, along with LoversTamago.esp.

2.) The body only equips itself at the commencement of a new pregnancy stage. For example, if you saved on a 3rd trimester without setbody, install the setbody mod, then load up the 3rd trimester save, nothing visual changes. Again, this is because the body only gets equipped upon the commencement of the 3rd trimester. I had to load up a 2nd trimester save, work my way up to 3rd trimester again, and then my belly grew.

Having done all this, I'm not a fan of this pregnancy body. The tits on the breasts shoot up like elf ears, not to mention the boobs are too small (for me, anyways). I liked the Cursed Armor version better. I'll have to see if I can do a switch-aroo with the body types.

I'm not a fan of this pregnancy body. The tits on the breasts shoot up like elf ears, not to mention the boobs are too small (for me, anyways). I liked the Cursed Armor version better. I'll have to see if I can do a switch-aroo with the body types.

Easily done. Find preg body meshes that suit you. Swop the appropriate preferred meshes in Meshes/Characters/PBodyX/P1 then P2 then P3 and your done.

Just wanted to add that I agree w/ ReMeDy.

I'm not sure why there are links in the first post to the jap. version and very optional esps like break and badend but LoversTamagoClub.esp isn't linked. It seems like that would be a necessary part for a lot of people that use this but it's only mentioned.

(That comes across sounding like I'm mad about it or something but I'm not, just curious and a little confused =P) I really do appreciate the work done on this.

I meant this more in the 'constructive criticism' line than "Waaahhh, I'm a baby and am pissed I had to spend a whole extra minute or two finding the file on my own!" =D

I'm not sure why there are links in the first post to the jap. version and very optional esps like break and badend but LoversTamagoClub.esp isn't linked. It seems like that would be a necessary part for a lot of people that use this but it's only mentioned.

Yea' date=' that's what makes the lack of the [b']Lovers[/b]TamagoClub.esp so startling is that there are optional add-on's and the Japanese version in Maou's topic, but nothing else. Seeing these add-ons, I was trusting Maou was providing me everything I needed to run TamagoClub. I know Maou warned the LoversTamagoClub.esp was needed, but when I downloaded his main file, I saw no .esp. Not knowing the difference between LoversTamagoClub and plain TamagoClub, I thought I had all the necessary files and that Maou simply made a typo versus .esm and .esp. I even downloaded the earlier TamagoClub version, but only saw a .esm there also, so I was very convinced for a while that Maou made a typo.

As to why I didn't notice the Lovers distinction - it's not that I was blind, but rather seeing the TamagoClub topic in the Lovers forum section, I had just assumed TamagoClub was LoversTamagoClub, and that Maou was just chopping off the Lovers part to save time.

I guess the main question I have is why would anyone want to use TamagoClub.esm without LoversTamagoClub.esp? No sperm means no pregnancy, so it's silly not to include or link to the LoversTamagoClub.esp

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=23

Oh well, problem solved on my end anyways. You wont believe though how many times I had sex in vain with no sperm resulting, lol.

Yea' date=' that's what makes the lack of the [b']Lovers[/b]TamagoClub.esp so startling is that there are optional add-on's and the Japanese version in Maou's topic, but nothing else. Seeing these add-ons, I was trusting Maou was providing me everything I needed to run TamagoClub. I know Maou warned the LoversTamagoClub.esp was needed, but when I downloaded his main file, I saw no .esp. Not knowing the difference between LoversTamagoClub and plain TamagoClub, I thought I had all the necessary files and that Maou simply made a typo versus .esm and .esp. I even downloaded the earlier TamagoClub version, but only saw a .esm there also, so I was very convinced for a while that Maou made a typo.

As to why I didn't notice the Lovers distinction - it's not that I was blind, but rather seeing the TamagoClub topic in the Lovers forum section, I had just assumed TamagoClub was LoversTamagoClub, and that Maou was just chopping off the Lovers part to save time.

I guess the main question I have is why would anyone want to use TamagoClub.esm without LoversTamagoClub.esp? No sperm means no pregnancy, so it's silly not to include or link to the LoversTamagoClub.esp

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=23

Oh well, problem solved on my end anyways. You wont believe though how many times I had sex in vain with no sperm resulting, lol.

When old TC topic grew beyond sky some people (including me) asked maou (as he was translating updates for new version) to start new thread with updated tc. I can only assume that he didn't included it because he didn't want to leave feeling that he is hijacking thread.

:)

That makes sense. Well in any case, a question I have to those who know how to edit the .ini file... so I want to shorten the pregnancy phase, shown here:

set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 10 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 15 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 25 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes]

What values in those numbers should I be editing? The far-right number? Does the far-right number correspond to the days? Seems like it, since...

60x24x10 = 14400minutes / 60minutes = 240hours / 24hours = 10days.

I ask because I tried going with:

60 * 24 * 8

60 * 24 * 9

60 * 24 * 10

^ So in theory, that should be a new fetal change every day, but somehow, I was skipping entire stages, even though I'd only wait a day (24 hours). One moment I'd be pregnancy stage 1, then I'd wait 24 hours, and according to my HUD, be stage 3 (wtf?). I'll have to try upping the values, I guess. I'm just confused why the math came out wrong.

To any of you who lessened their values, what settings do you favor?

Yea, those look a lot better Smile. Thanks for the link Robin.

You are welcome, I found the link here on this very forum. You'd be amazed what you'll find in odd post here and there.

I've taken to going back over old posts and I've started making notes from hints, ideas and links that I find. Anyway, I found this one and remembered your comment.

That makes sense. Well in any case' date=' a question I have to those who know how to edit the .ini file... so I want to shorten the pregnancy phase, shown here:

[b']set a4tc.FetalPhase10 to 60 * 24 * 10 ;Pregnant (1st Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase20 to 60 * 24 * 15 ;Pregnant (2nd Trimester) [minutes]

set a4tc.FetalPhase30 to 60 * 24 * 25 ;Pregnant (3rd Trimester) [minutes][/b]

What values in those numbers should I be editing? The far-right number? Does the far-right number correspond to the days? Seems like it, since...

60x24x10 = 14400minutes / 60minutes = 240hours / 24hours = 10days.

I ask because I tried going with:

60 * 24 * 8

60 * 24 * 9

60 * 24 * 10

^ So in theory, that should be a new fetal change every day, but somehow, I was skipping entire stages, even though I'd only wait a day (24 hours). One moment I'd be pregnancy stage 1, then I'd wait 24 hours, and according to my HUD, be stage 3 (wtf?). I'll have to try upping the values, I guess. I'm just confused why the math came out wrong.

To any of you who lessened their values, what settings do you favor?

What version you are using? Old one or new one? I ask because new one is superior It can be set to make "checks" more often.

And that values are min * hours * days

If you are trying to do each phase last 1 day you need to change a4tc.RunInterval to something lower (I think it is set for a day as default) And setting a4tc.FreqMultipler to 5.0 would also do, if game run to slow change it to something lower by default it is set to 2.0 (increase accuracy of script)

And you need also to be sure that menstrual phase is covered. Otherwise scipt will brake.

AH AND MOST IMPORTANT <----- try this first.

change a4tc.FertilizedOvumLife to 0

My issue is this. My character can get preggo and deliver just fine, but when the baby comes out the kid looks hideous. She has strands of hair and is bald on top. What do I need to tweak to get it so that the kid will have normal hair? My character uses Babe hair and none of the default hairs. Do I need to swap her hair to something normal using the "showracemenu" command? I know how to do that without losing my stats and attributes by not closing the console and saving the game with the showracemenu open. But it sucks that I'm gonna have to change hair styles. Won't one of the hair styles in the module beautiful people mod work?

Also, after delivering my kid, my females tummy is still pregnant. I had to sleep for like 5 days straight to get the tummy to revert back to normal. Is there anything in the INI that allows you to switch back sooner - like after a day?

And my child ran off. When I went to sleep to get rid of the pregnant body I noticed my daughter was not around anymore... My how they grow up so quick these days and leave home! :(

garren' date=' a search of this post would have turned up this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417&page=6 Look for Purveyor's post.

[/quote']

If I use his version will I have to do a clean save? Thanks for the link!

Yes. Maou made it very clear in red text. Clean save essential. Before download, it really is vital to:

Always read the first/download page.

Before installation:

Always read the readme.

Miss these steps at your own peril.

garren' date=' a search of this post would have turned up this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1417&page=6 Look for Purveyor's post.

[/quote']

Yes. Maou made it very clear in red text. Clean save essential. Before download, it really is vital to:

Before installation:

Always read the readme.

If you're updating TamagoClub or HiyokoClub, then a clean save is important. However, I only tweaked the HiyokoGenerator. That piece only generates data for children when they're born and doesn't actually store any data long term (it's HiyokoClub that keeps child data around after they're born). So there should be no problem swapping my tweaked generator in or out without going through all the trouble of a clean save.

[/quote']

Before installation:

Always read the readme.

If you're updating TamagoClub or HiyokoClub, then a clean save is important. However, I only tweaked the HiyokoGenerator. That piece only generates data for children when they're born and doesn't actually store any data long term (it's HiyokoClub that keeps child data around after they're born). So there should be no problem swapping my tweaked generator in or out without going through all the trouble of a clean save.

Thanks! I didn't need a clean save. Just used a previous save and it all worked out good. Child has proper hair and clothing. Still ended up with a few of my outfits somehow. Micro bikini and something else but not nearly as bad as before. Thanks a bunch!

And ROFLMAO! Just gave birth to this female child and I incested with her and used the "SET A3LTC.KOKUMAROMILK TO 1" command and now my daughter is knocked up with my female character's (her mother's) sperms!! OMFG ROFLMAO!! THIS IS SO WRONG, BUT SO FUCKING FUNNY!! :D

Thanks for fixing the esp file!

anyone had any issue where your child would just poof out of existance about 30s to 1min after waking up (right after child birth)?

if i log the child into MCS, the entry will show up in the MCS book, but when the child poofs, the entry goes blank.

by 'poof' i mean, i'll be looking right at them and they just disappear without any effects or anything.

correction: the entry in the MCS book will read 'no name' but you can still click on the entry and get the sub menu with the option to 'Call up Even from Hell'. If you do that, the game crashes. Looks like the child is somehow getting removed in a non-standard way and the MCS mod doesn't realize it and lets you 'call up' an empty slot or something.

edit: i think i know what happened... i used 'take all' to first clear out the inventory and i must have removed the umbilical cord and forgot to put it back.